Stanley Cup Finals: (WC2) Florida Panthers vs (P1) Vegas Golden Knights | VGK Lead 3-1

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto
People keep saying this as if teams go into some games just not caring. Sometimes you’re just off, sluggish or unlucky. Neither team has played their best this series. It’s the grind of the playoffs .
Game 2 wasn't Vegas at their best?

Sticksandsun

Mar 11, 2015
The refs have been bad both sides but like cmon that call with 11 seconds left? If it's called like that with Florida's special teams, not much hope.

Speaking of which, Florida's PP is 0-12 if they get it going look out.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Just a comical amount of SWEEP, Panthers fraud posts etc. Haven't watched this team much this playoffs I'm guessing?

Florida's not the best but they got that dawg in them
People are sheep and the people covering this are all about spending 30-90 minutes post-game developing their thoughts and then hitting the Strip and a lot of the major media was sweep pregame.

It happens. This is a series, Vegas isn't as good as everyone was saying for the last week or two (after shitting on the Knights for the season) and now it's a series.

I'm happy, and I voted Knights in 5, so I'm still in the game.

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
People are sheep and the people covering this are all about spending 30-90 minutes post-game developing their thoughts and then hitting the Strip and a lot of the major media was sweep pregame.

It happens. This is a series, Vegas isn't as good as everyone was saying for the last week or two (after shitting on the Knights for the season) and now it's a series.

I'm happy, and I voted Knights in 5, so I'm still in the game.
It's also a good deal of Eastern Conference fans who hate the Cats and Western Conference fans who want the feels of losing to the Cup Winners. Both solid teams, with this or that flaw, and it's fun to watch.

Reactions: BattleBorn

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
The refs have been bad both sides but like cmon that call with 11 seconds left? If it's called like that with Florida's special teams, not much hope.

Speaking of which, Florida's PP is 0-12 if they get it going look out.
I look at that awful call as a potential turning point.

Vegas was given a gift. An opportunity to essentially end this series.

If Florida comes back to win, that kill may be the turning point of the series. Will haunt Vegas for a long time.

There are certain turning points in recent SCF that come to mind:

Staal short-handed goal against Detroit to tie game 4.

Rome hit on Horton to wake up the Bruins

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA

If Florida comes back to win, that kill may be the turning point of the series. Will haunt Vegas for a long time.
I'll hate you and myself for agreeing, but that really was the gift that was given to us.

It's the only potential biased/bad call I'll submit to at this point, because MT is a bitch ass embellishing rat that didn't deserve any of the benefit of the doubt he's been given in this series so far on this board. Hopefully now that the Panthers fans aren't getting told they're going to lose, they'll realize that most situations were just coin flips that didn't go their way/went nobody's way.

Reactions: ChanceVegas

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Idk what happened, but Vegas is such an unlikable team right now, just unberable. Leafs+canadian media>>> this Vegas team and all their bought sh..t. That's how much i can't...

behemolari

worst collapse in nhl history
Dec 1, 2011

There are certain turning points in recent SCF that come to mind:

Staal short-handed goal against Detroit to tie game 4.

Rome hit on Horton to wake up the Bruins

Horrible call, also there was a post hit by Vegas 4min left regulation. It was that close to be end of series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad