Stanley Cup Finals: (WC2) Florida Panthers vs (P1) Vegas Golden Knights | VGK Lead 3-1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

5minutemajor

Mar 23, 2018
Wow, the disturbing irony of how I was literally criticizing you for making some bullshit “let me tell it like it is because you’re all dumb and delusional and I’m so smart” post where you clearly modify the reality of the base of people you’re acting so superior to…
… and you go pull this bullshit where you edit my post so as to make it seem like you’re telling me something that my post suggests otherwise?

Kindly check the rest of my post, you have zero credibility when you pull a bullshit stunt like that.
There is irony. And then there is irony.

Congrats.
Thank you!

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Might be looking too deep into things, but Karlsson's away from the rink today due to being under the weather (but supposedly good for tomorrow) and Cassidy was a little coughy/sniffy in his press availability today.

Lilou

t-.-t
Oct 29, 2008
Scarborough, ON

Bench him. He is a liability and only useful for his grit, but that is having the opposite effect this series. It works against soff teams but he's useless right now. Vegas doesn't even care when he goes for a hit. He puts himself out of position and gifts them a 2 on 1, or he gets reverse hit instead and ends up in the highlight reel lol. He's not very bright. Bench this bum and put somebody in with some puck moving ability.

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
I don't think Bob's even been that bad, Florida's D looks like they've forgotten how to play like they did against Boston, Carolina and Toronto. High danger chances galore. Vegas' depth is the real deal.
that's because they are too slow to get back when they have sustained pressure in the O zone, and when Vegas gets the puck they consistantly beat them down the ice. to that end, the play of Hill is the difference in this series because not only is Vegas withstanding the Panthers offensive pushes, the fact that they can't score is doubling the equation by frustrating them AND IT SHOWS

Panteras

Stanley Cup Champs 2024
Sep 14, 2009
It’s only 3-0 who cares
Bench him. He is a liability and only useful for his grit, but that is having the opposite effect this series. It works against soff teams but he's useless right now. Vegas doesn't even care when he goes for a hit. He puts himself out of position and gifts them a 2 on 1, or he gets reverse hit instead and ends up in the highlight reel lol. He's not very bright. Bench this bum and put somebody in with some puck moving ability.

Unfortunately, Maurice refuses to play Carlsson, who's been great for Charlotte in the AHL. Instead, he's going with Casey Fitzgerald who's a complete liability. The reasoning is because of right shot. But at what point is that more important than actual skills and overall defense etc. Carlsson is clearly the better player.

Reactions: Mike C

sinDer

Nov 22, 2006
Drummondville, QC

Tell me you don’t know what you are talking about without telling me you don’t know what you are talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: Lilou

drktmplr12

Feb 28, 2018
Florida
Florida-Maruha.gif

Florida-Gudaslol.gif

Florida-Lomberglol.gif

Florida-Duclair.gif

Florida-Maurice.gif
i find it curious how much time you must be spending rewatching games, creating all these gifs just to post them on the main board each GDT in what appears to be an attempt to humiliate the Panthers or their fans.

which team is in the finals? I recall it was the B's that **** the bed in round 1 this year. at least we are doing so in the SCF.

• Haha
Reactions: Lilou

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
i find it curious how much time you must be spending rewatching games, creating all these gifs just to post them on the main board each GDT in what appears to be an attempt to humiliate the Panthers or their fans.

which team is in the finals? I recall it was the B's that **** the bed in round 1 this year. at least we are doing so in the SCF.
He loves the Crying Marchand gif, ironically it is a pic in which the Leafs certainly didn’t cause the emotion captured on film....

Lots of salt in his Maple syrup, still twitching from round 2...
“Panthers are better than the Leafs :scared: it just can’t be!!”

• Haha
Reactions: Lilou and Master P

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida

I think it might be out of habit. If those were leaf players getting hit we would be drowning in "the refs hate us" posts.

• Haha
Reactions: Lilou and Panteras

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
I think it might be out of habit. If those were leaf players getting hit we would be drowning in "the refs hate us" posts.
Yeah but EVERYONE hates them

He loves the Crying Marchand gif, ironically it is a pic in which the Leafs certainly didn’t cause the emotion captured on film....

Lots of salt in his Maple syrup, still twitching from round 2...
“Panthers are better than the Leafs :scared: it just can’t be!!”
They find Matthews yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad