Stanley Cup Finals: (WC2) Florida Panthers vs (P1) Vegas Golden Knights | VGK Lead 3-1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
Think the Panthers will win a game or two but the layoff was bad for Bob

If they didn’t sweep Carolina and went right into the finals I think Florida is probably in better shape this series

Reactions: Pierre Larouche

VivaLasVegas

Sponsor
Jun 21, 2021
Lost Wages, Nevada
Hope? Where do you need hope when its obvious what is happening, they will let Florida win one maybe two at home for ratings but other than its fixed for vegas. Anyone with a brain cell can see it.
Nobody with a working brain cell would continue to watch something, or even have an interest in something, that they seriously believe is fixed.

Reactions: HanSolo

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
I hope Florida makes this a series. I'll feel salty if Vegas wins after 5 seasons in the league.

Yea, I'm petty and could try being a better person by being happy for Vegas. Heck, I'd much rather spend time in Vegas than Florida.

But I've suffered too many years as a tortured Rangers fan to be level headed and reasonable about this. f*** the Golden Knights. I hope they choke just like Boston did.

Am I drunk? Yes, but the point still stands. Let's go Florida!

I have no issues with them winning now as they endured the loss in 2018 and that horrific call that cost them the game 7 a few years ago. Many of these guys have been there for the whole 6 years too. I was gonna be pretty salty if they won in 2018 though because I felt they were totally riding MAF whereas now they are more complete. I still think they're one of the more bizarre rosters to likely win a cup though. They compare alot IMO to the 95 Devils or the 2020/2021 Isles I think. Obviously the Devils had an elite goalie but the other two did it with Varlamov/Hill. And also without a true elite dman like a Keith/Doughty/Hedman etc who plays 34-38 mins a game...both also had very good 4th lines. Vegas just has more scoring touch, it shows me what the Isles probably coulda done in those 2 years if they had a Stone or a Eichel

Reactions: ChanceVegas

hangman005

It's my first day.
Apr 19, 2015
Iceland II the hotter crappier version.
Nobody with a working brain cell would continue to watch something, or even have an interest in something, that they seriously believe is fixed.
Anyone with a dangerous deficiency of them thinks this.
1267700.jpg

Knightmare

VGK fan since the 70’s
Jun 15, 2018
Las Vegas
Hope? Where do you need hope when its obvious what is happening, they will let Florida win one maybe two at home for ratings but other than its fixed for vegas. Anyone with a brain cell can see it.
100% this. Anyone with a brain knows the NHL, the richest of all the major sports, paid off the Jets, then Edmonton, then Dallas and now finally the Panthers. All of them to take the fall to raise tv ratings so in the end they will have so much riches to throw around and be able to raise the salary cap by…

1686154245741.gif

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
Actual realities:

- Vegas played better than Florida.

- Refereeing was pretty decent.

And when it comes to ’realities’, kindly check the most part of your reply which I did not quote.
The realest reality. Vegas is up 2-0 and letting Florida embarrass themselves with their lack of discipline and laughing in their faces while doing so

Why such a long break the schedulers suck
So Panther fans have an additional excuse to whine about besides the officiating and injuries the the cat eating the game plan

Reactions: EMcx2

DarthRevenue

Jun 5, 2023
wwe has millions (and millions) of fans tho

Actual realities:

And when it comes to ’realities’, kindly check the most part of your reply which I did not quote.
Yes Vegas played better

Lol at decent reffing, it's been garbage

But not reason the panthers lost

Dr Beinfest

Jun 11, 2012
Washington, DC
see reality

Actual realities:

Wow, the disturbing irony of how I was literally criticizing you for making some bullshit “let me tell it like it is because you’re all dumb and delusional and I’m so smart” post where you clearly modify the reality of the base of people you’re acting so superior to…
… and you go pull this bullshit where you edit my post so as to make it seem like you’re telling me something that my post suggests otherwise?
Cool story, I think Florida fans realize how bad the team played in Game 2. Ironically, the only thing that looked respectable was Florida’s power play (by standards of what it normally looks like).

You can post silly posts like this one to try and angle yourself as “correcting Florida fans,” but in reality you’re making an argument for yourself to win. Poll Florida fans, they will vastly agree that Florida did not deserve to win Game 2. Just because everyone is pissed off with watching a dumpster fire of Game 2 refereeing doesn’t mean they didn’t see reality.
Kindly check the rest of my post, you have zero credibility when you pull a bullshit stunt like that. Congrats.

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
I don't think Bob's even been that bad, Florida's D looks like they've forgotten how to play like they did against Boston, Carolina and Toronto. High danger chances galore. Vegas' depth is the real deal.

Floridas d was never good and has been playing well over its head. The forwards and Bob were supporting it super well. Gudas is hurt and that's a big blow. If Marc Staal is in your top 6 your defense is trash.

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom

Tufted Titmouse

13 Cups.
Apr 5, 2022
giphy.gif

Floridas d was never good and has been playing well over its head. The forwards and Bob were supporting it super well. Gudas is hurt and that's a big blow. If Marc Staal is in your top 6 your defense is trash.
Staal actually looked quite good vs Boston. Not as good since. Montour looked like Makar-lite until this series.

Reactions: HanSolo

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
Staal actually looked quite good vs Boston. Not as good since. Montour looked like Makar-lite until this series.

Right thats what I am saying. Those guys were playing way over their heads. Staal most of all. I like Montour and he had a monster year but those guys are just evening out at the worst time.

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
I know a Toronto Maple Leafs fan.

She said she is looking forward to seeing the looks on the Florida Panthers faces after they lose this Stanley Cup Finals series.

She wants to see their faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad