Stanley Cup Finals: (WC2) Florida Panthers vs (P1) Vegas Golden Knights | VGK Lead 3-1

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
@hangman005

What's up bitch, better buckle up! :laugh: :neener:

giphy-1.gif

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreChamps
Jul 13, 2013
I look at that awful call as a potential turning point.

Vegas was given a gift. An opportunity to essentially end this series.

If Florida comes back to win, that kill may be the turning point of the series. Will haunt Vegas for a long time.

There are certain turning points in recent SCF that come to mind:

Staal short-handed goal against Detroit to tie game 4.

Rome hit on Horton to wake up the Bruins
I think it'd be the Barbrashev crossbar

Reactions: Laus723

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Horrible call, also there was a post hit by Vegas 4min left regulation. It was that close to be end of series.

I jokingly said that post was the first sign from the Gods Florida was gonna find a way to win the game at the time

Reactions: Sharkbomb

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I'd love to see a coked out Cassidy running the Knights. Maybe in the preseason to give it a whirl to be sure.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
So I never actually hung my VGK flag outside my (super high rise/luxury) apartment in my downtown area because I didn't really want to bother the locals. After they never lost, I figured there was a jinx possibility.

Now I know, the power of the BattleBorn flag hanging from the apartment building of a fan in a metro area nowhere near Las Vegas will bring the team strength, and I've hung the flag.

So know that there's a decent number of Seattle area hockey fans that will be slightly perturbed by the presence of VGK flags in a prominent place and I'm confident it will bring success and dismay to the only fanbase we're allowed to shit on for being "new."

If the Knights win, I'm claiming credit.

shpongle falls

Ass Möde
Oct 1, 2014
The Night Train
Matt Tkaclutch with the game tying goal to send it in OT and they win, unreal. I love it.

I only got to watch highlights but looked like Vegas had a ton of powerplays, was Florida undisciplined or were the refs shit tonight?

Reactions: Calendal

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Matt Tkaclutch with the game tying goal to send it in OT and they win, unreal. I love it.

I only got to watch highlights but looked like Vegas had a ton of powerplays, was Florida undisciplined or were the refs shit tonight?
Little bit of shit refs, little bit of bad both team special teams, and then OT

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
So I never actually hung my VGK flag outside my (super high rise/luxury) apartment in my downtown area because I didn't really want to bother the locals. After they never lost, I figured there was a jinx possibility.

Now I know, the power of the BattleBorn flag hanging from the apartment building of a fan in a metro area nowhere near Las Vegas will bring the team strength, and I've hung the flag.

So know that there's a decent number of Seattle area hockey fans that will be slightly perturbed by the presence of VGK flags in a prominent place and I'm confident it will bring success and dismay to the only fanbase we're allowed to shit on for being "new."

If the Knights win, I'm claiming credit.
Picturing the banner in your avatar hanging from your balcony is way more amusing.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Periods 2 and almost all of 3 were depressing to watch as a Panthers fan. We had nothing going for us but Bob standing on his head, then Tkachuk did his thing which seemed to give the Panthers a much needed jolt the rest of the game. Verhaege and Tkachuk account for the majority of the clutch moments, it's absurd really.

Still have to be better on the PP and clean up our act. I also think our forechecking has not been at its usual level this series.

but ultimately just glad panthers fans got to experience their first ever SCF win. This is officially the most successful team in franchise history.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Periods 2 and almost all of 3 were depressing to watch as a Panthers fan. We had nothing going for us but Bob standing on his head, then Tkachuk did his thing which seemed to give the Panthers a much needed jolt the rest of the game. Verhaege and Tkachuk account for the majority of the clutch moments, it's absurd really.

Still have to be better on the PP and clean up our act. I also think our forechecking has not been at its usual level this series.

but ultimately just glad panthers fans got to experience their first ever SCF win. This is officially the most successful team in franchise history.
As much as I want you all to lose this series, the last line is awesome for you guys and for hockey overall.

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.

Great post. Good game tonight.

ZEBROA

Dec 21, 2017
Vegas need to step up and help the keeper more. They should win when up 2-1 but common sense dont work on Panthers. Insane how they find ways to win. If they could stop doing that, that would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad