Stanley Cup Finals: (WC2) Florida Panthers vs (P1) Vegas Golden Knights | VGK Lead 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

hangman005

It's my first day.
Apr 19, 2015
Iceland II the hotter crappier version.
@hangman005

What's up bitch, better buckle up! :laugh: :neener:

View attachment 716354
1140271.jpg

Reactions: holy

ACLEVERNAME

HANDS
Jan 6, 2010
So I never actually hung my VGK flag outside my (super high rise/luxury) apartment in my downtown area because I didn't really want to bother the locals. After they never lost, I figured there was a jinx possibility.

Now I know, the power of the BattleBorn flag hanging from the apartment building of a fan in a metro area nowhere near Las Vegas will bring the team strength, and I've hung the flag.

So know that there's a decent number of Seattle area hockey fans that will be slightly perturbed by the presence of VGK flags in a prominent place and I'm confident it will bring success and dismay to the only fanbase we're allowed to shit on for being "new."

If the Knights win, I'm claiming credit.
This guy's pooping on the side walk and leeching Starbucks wifi

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
The thing with me about Matthew Tkachuk has got to be the audacity. Where does he get it all? Does he store it in his mouthguards? Those sideburns?

Gets knocked out of the game on a massive check and probably has to recite the alphabet backward and do some long division before they let him back in. Then has the puck drop right f***ing to him to tie up a SCF game 3 his team really didn't have much business being in at all. The f***ing absolute gall of this guy.

Last edited:

mighty Stanley Duck

Feb 1, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
Florida by every game has more and more evidently banged up players. They are playing because hell, its SC finals...

Dont know how they can win another three (not sure they can win another one to be honest :D), Vegas is just better, faster team, more skill down the lines, and also important mentally they are resistant on Panthers hard hitting game.

...26-22 in shots isnt big difference, but out of those 26 shots 6-7 shots are goals if there was on goal other guy not named Bobrovsky. Bob saved them today, but just today.

Reactions: Lady Macbeth

hangman005

It's my first day.
Apr 19, 2015
I have with great difficulty managed to obtain the script for tonight's game.....
Well the Game 4 script is interesting..... apparently this game will go on for ever.... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Once upon a time, in the wild and unpredictable world of hockey, there was a historic game between the Florida Panthers and the Vegas Golden Knights in the Stanley Cup Playoffs. The stage was set for an epic battle on the ice, with both teams hungry for victory.

As the puck dropped and the game began, it quickly became apparent that the referees had a peculiar fascination with the Vegas Golden Knights. Every time a Panther player even sneezed in the general direction of a Vegas player, a penalty was called. It seemed as though the referees were determined to give Vegas every advantage possible.

The Panthers, known for their resilience, refused to let the questionable officiating dampen their spirits. They skated with determination, scoring goal after goal, only to have each one disallowed for the most absurd reasons. The crowd erupted in laughter and disbelief as even the most harmless plays were deemed penalties against Florida.

Meanwhile, the Vegas Golden Knights seemed to have an invisible force field around them. They skated freely, hardly bothered by the Panthers' attempts to slow them down. The referees cheered them on, seemingly oblivious to the uproar from the perplexed fans.

As the game progressed, the Panthers found themselves short-handed more often than not. It was as if the referees were competing with each other to see who could call the most penalties against Florida. The players, frustrated but still determined, decided to take matters into their own hands.

In an act of sheer genius and comedy, the Panthers came up with a new strategy. They donned referee jerseys during their shifts on the ice, imitating the officials' exaggerated gestures and blown calls. The crowd erupted in laughter and applause, as the Panthers turned the tables on the biased officiating.

Amidst the chaos, the Panthers managed to score a goal that even the most biased referee couldn't disallow. The arena erupted in celebration as the Panthers tied the game, their skill and resilience shining through despite the odds stacked against them.

In a surprising twist, the referees, caught up in the hilarious spectacle, couldn't help but join in the laughter. They dropped their whistles and skated over to high-five the Panthers, acknowledging their creativity and sportsmanship.

The game ended in a tie, a testament to the Panthers' ability to overcome adversity with humor and determination. It became a legendary moment in hockey history, forever remembered as the game where the referees unintentionally became the stars of the show.

From that day forward, whenever the Panthers faced off against the Golden Knights, fans eagerly awaited the next chapter in the ongoing saga of comedic officiating. And while the referees may have inadvertently won that game for Vegas, they inadvertently won the hearts of fans around the world with their unintentional comedic performance.

And so, the funny story of game 4 between the Florida Panthers and the Vegas Golden Knights became a legendary tale in the annals of hockey, reminding us all that sometimes, even in the most intense competitions, laughter can triumph over controversy.

TF1970

May 9, 2021
boy, vegas really has to be kicking themselves about that game last night. give up pretty much nothing in terms of quality chances against after the first few mins all the way until that late tying goal. gotta find a way to close that one out and get the ultimate strangehold.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Cats really rallied there in the end. I thought Vegas was the better team, most of the game. Good for Florida though, win Saturday, and we got ourselves a best of 3 series!

hangman005

It's my first day.
Apr 19, 2015
Cats really rallied there in the end. I thought Vegas was the better team, most of the game. Good for Florida though, win Saturday, and we got ourselves a best of 3 series!
Which is a sad state really, I felt Vegas played the whole game to try not to lose. Felt like they were prepared to weather the storm from Florida that never really came, but they kept on waiting to weather it.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Which is a sad state really, I felt Vegas played the whole game to try not to lose. Felt like they were prepared to weather the storm from Florida that never really came, but they kept on waiting to weather it.

Imo, Bob kept them in this game. He lets a 3rd goal in, to make it 3-1, Vegas, game over, imo.

I don’t think Vegas turtled as bad in this game they have in the past. I felt they kept coming for most of the 2nd and 3rd periods.

VivaLasVegas

Sponsor
Jun 21, 2021
Lost Wages, Nevada
Reactions: hangman005

hangman005

It's my first day.
Apr 19, 2015
Imo, Bob kept them in this game. He lets a 3rd goal in, to make it 3-1, Vegas, game over, imo.

I don’t think Vegas turtled as bad in this game they have in the past. I felt they kept coming for most of the 2nd and 3rd periods.
Oh Bob definitely kept them in it. and D was more structured as well. I just never got the impression we ever got out of first gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad