SSM Greyhounds 2022-23 Season Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedAccountt

Oct 14, 2017
What about the slewfoot.. why are we sitting here arguing about if Mailloux is a predator or not. He did a dirty deed and lives with it forever, in some form or fashion it will hang over his head forever.

Reactions: three dog night

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Can someone put together an all SSM NHL (current) team?

Kudos to all of the fans who were giving it to Logan Mailloux. He said some pretty nasty things back, but you wouldn't expect anything less. That kind of person has no place in our league.
Oh wow. Let’s hear some of what he said back? Why doesn’t he deserve a chance in the league? He did his time man.

DeletedAccountt

Oct 14, 2017
Wouldn't playing amateur hockey be his path to earning it? ie. OHL?

The "I believe in second chance" crew better keep that same energy for Mitchell Miller.

Oh wow. Let’s hear some of what he said back? Why doesn’t he deserve a chance in the league? He did his time man.

This guy is so salty he had to throw a jab in. Taking this SO personal it's HILARIOUS HAHAHAHA

Reactions: DWI Dale

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
Honest question because maybe I've missed it but what has he done? Are you referring to his meetings with that London gym teacher that the OHL/Knights tried to pass off as counselling and got shit on for?

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Greyhounds, or Sault natives?
Greyhounds

Honest question because maybe I've missed it but what has he done? Are you referring to his meetings with that London gym teacher that the OHL/Knights tried to pass off as counselling and got shit on for?
I don’t know exactly, but I know it’s been handled and he’s made progress. He’s not Mitchell Miller by any means

DeletedAccountt

Oct 14, 2017
In a nutshell:

You can sexually assault anyone as long as you go through junior hockey, you're clear.

😕

Greyhounds

I don’t know exactly, but I know it’s been handled and he’s made progress. He’s not Mitchell Miller by any means

It's sexual assault. It's not any better OR worse than Miller. They're both in the same boat imo. One is just being treated differently.

I'm with Gens here big time.

Mailloux hasn't proven a single thing.

He's a sex offender, and people are sitting here trying to justify it. What about the woman? Have you checked in on her mental health status lately? Didn't think so. I'm sure once his Junior Hockey career is done she will go and shake his hand and say " You are cleared, thanks for what you did to me"

Last edited:
Reactions: DWI Dale

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
All time Greyhounds team for consideration. Hopefully other posters chime in with their picks.

Wayne Gretzky
Joe Thornton
Ron Francis
Jeff Carter
Steve Sullivan
Bob Probert
Rock Tocchet
Derek King
Trevor Daley
Tyler Kennedy
Charlie Simmer
Doug Shedden

Paul Coffey
Adam Foote
Jeff Beukeboom
Craig Hartsburg
Darnell Nurse
Bob Boughner

John Vanbiesbrouk
Matt Murray

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
I can't see how this discussion is enabling anything lol.

He is a hockey player. Should he stop playing hockey?
What if he were studying Science in school instead. Should he stop studying? Should he be forced to drop out of school?

Reactions: The Howler

Kristina Hazzard

Oct 5, 2021

What if he were studying Science in school instead. Should he stop studying? Should he be forced to drop out of school?
This is the soo feed why are we talking about a London player?

DWI Dale

Mar 23, 2014
The Soo
lol. sex offenders can't get a job at walmart but can play junior hockey no problem. if that's something you wish to normalize then you are part of the problem.

Reactions: DeletedAccountt

DeletedAccountt

Oct 14, 2017
Weird how

You've picked your hill to die on I see.

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
lol. sex offenders can't get a job at walmart but can play junior hockey no problem. if that's something you wish to normalize then you are part of the problem.
I am not normalizing anything. He is permitted to play junior hockey. Obviously, since he is doing it. If you disagree then you should take it up with the powers that be. But he is permitted and he is attempting to carry on with his life. How does that make me part of the problem by pointing it out?

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
You've picked your hill to die on I see.
A schools can expel a kid. Especially for something done at that school. Doesn't mean they can't go to another school.

Still don't agree with heckling an 18 year old kid.

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
All time Greyhounds team for consideration. Hopefully other posters chime in with their picks.

Wayne Gretzky
Joe Thornton
Ron Francis
Jeff Carter
Steve Sullivan
Bob Probert
Rock Tocchet
Derek King
Trevor Daley
Tyler Kennedy
Charlie Simmer
Doug Shedden