Social Media Septic Tank Thread

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
If Hart was merely above average right now, none of these horseshit narratives about effort would exist. If they were getting doubled in shots but losing, you’d hear talk of them mailing in games, not playing a full 60, blah blah. Because golly, allowing 100 shot attempts doesn’t make me think of effort.

Maybe it’s me, but if I wanted to watch physical activity primarily for effort, I’d watch ditch diggers at work. I want to see skill and talent that my lack of such can barely comprehend.

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
If Hart was merely above average right now, none of these horseshit narratives about effort would exist. If they were getting doubled in shots but losing, you’d hear talk of them mailing in games, not playing a full 60, blah blah. Because golly, allowing 100 shot attempts doesn’t make me think of effort.

Maybe it’s me, but if I wanted to watch physical activity primarily for effort, I’d watch ditch diggers at work. I want to see skill and talent that my lack of such can barely comprehend.

Cavemen like these morons DETEST skill and natural talent. They hate thinking that there are guys out there who made the big league without being reliant on HARD work and EFFORT to the same degree it takes them to get their ass out of bed and make it to work by 830. It’s simply not fair in their smoothed over brains that there are people out there who may have had a relatively easier route to make a living playing hockey.

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
Holy f***. This is a real tweet.

ADC60694-48F7-4937-BAB1-4F917DA4BED1.jpeg

captainpaxil

Dec 2, 2008
Cavemen like these morons DETEST skill and natural talent. They hate thinking that there are guys out there who made the big league without being reliant on HARD work and EFFORT to the same degree it takes them to get their ass out of bed and make it to work by 830. It’s simply not fair in their smoothed over brains that there are people out there who may have had a relatively easier route to make a living playing hockey.
What we hate is potential. Energy not in motion.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad