• both.jpg
    both.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Cody Webster

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
I've managed to piss off all the stupidest people (Di Marco, VikDeth, that old frank guy) by asserting that Ghost and Tony D are equivalent impact players.

Reactions: gertbfrobe16

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Ghost is better

But those idiots swear Ristolainen is better than Ghost, so there's no point in even attempting to reason with them. Their cockroach-level intelligence prevents them from using anything other than stereotypes, cliches, and what Daddy Chuck tells them to evaluate players.

Reactions: Rebels57

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
Ghost is better

But those idiots swear Ristolainen is better than Ghost, so there's no point in even attempting to reason with them. Their cockroach-level intelligence prevents them from using anything other than stereotypes, cliches, and what Daddy Chuck tells them to evaluate players.

The one guy wrote like 5 character-capacity tweets to me about how Tony D's career +/- is better.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
The one guy wrote like 5 character-capacity tweets to me about how Tony D's career +/- is better.
Yep, that's exactly the level of intellect you're working with over there. :laugh:

The most worthless stat in hockey is all you need, while any advanced stats are completely disallowed and if you even mention them they'll have a meltdown.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad