Flyers fans are so f***ing stupid it hurts

e31cb9515e1e1cfc2ada3593050f2cf9.png

Reactions: GapToothedWonder

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
And one of the top Torts simps pops in to say nothing of value

Accountability is the most worn out and meaningless word in existence and it's not even been a month.

He’s the Flyers Digital Content Creator, aka Director of Fluff. Know that Flyers commercial, with the annoying Philly accent, telling you to buy tickets? Myrtetus’ voice. Much as the word “shill” is thrown around loosely, he is the very definition. Even Meltzer has more of an internal struggle than that guy. Neither is a match for Jordan Hall though.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
He’s the Flyers Digital Content Creator, aka Director of Fluff. Know that Flyers commercial, with the annoying Philly accent, telling you to buy tickets? Myrtetus’ voice. Much as the word “shill” is thrown around loosely, he is the very definition. Even Meltzer has more of an internal struggle than that guy. Neither is a match for Jordan Hall though.
This is mindblowing stuff.

Side note: Sean did not respond to Jasons tweet. Jason came out of nowhere and responded to a thread he wasn't even mentioned in. No rest for the defenders of Torts honor, I guess.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Myrtetus gives off big time “teenage girl talking about a boy band” energy when he talks about Tortorella. It’s f***ing weird.

I don’t even really dislike Tortorella but at the same time he’s not exactly that impressive when you peel back the layers of the narrative. He’s a guy who says candid shit in a league where nobody has personality, that’s literally the best thing he has going for him.

Chinatown88

1 year 3 days and counting
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Myrtetus gives off big time “teenage girl talking about a boy band” energy when he talks about Tortorella. It’s f***ing weird.

I don’t even really dislike Tortorella but at the same time he’s not exactly that impressive when you peel back the layers of the narrative. He’s a guy who says candid shit in a league where nobody has personality, that’s literally the best thing he has going for him.
He's one of these girls who is fangirling and obsessing over BTS.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania

He was the same kind of shameless fanboy for AV too

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes

When he interviews him it’s like Tony and George.

BewitchedColorlessLeech-size_restricted.gif

costanza-seinfeld.gif

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
I have no doubt Chuck has interest in Bellows (Shoot first winger from Minnesota!) Don't think they have room to add him though with Anisimov seemingly hanging around waiting for a contract.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad