Lost in the Woods
Nov 13, 2019
Remember me fondly.
You are one of the good ones.....even named my pup after you

3CC46845-04CF-4E62-A491-B74C2ABD2589.jpeg

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
So the Flyers twitter brains have suggested trading Hayes and Risto in the last day. Man, they may be on to something!

Horvat on a 21%+ shooting heater currently. The irony of moving on from Hayes to go around & try to sign Horvat would be hilarious. You’d essentially be doing the same thing you did with Hayes a few years ago when he was UFA.

At least Larkin is a difference maker but I don’t really see why he’d be interested in coming here when every other team in the league that has cap will be after him assuming he reaches UFA.

No wonder this guy loves Fletcher & the Flyers front office so much. :laugh:

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Horvat on a 21%+ shooting heater currently. The irony of moving on from Hayes to go around & try to sign Horvat would be hilarious. You’d essentially be doing the same thing you did with Hayes a few years ago when he was UFA.

At least Larkin is a difference maker but I don’t really see why he’d be interested in coming here when every other team in the league that has cap will be after him assuming he reaches UFA.

No wonder this guy loves Fletcher & the Flyers front office so much. :laugh:
I will not speak ill of proud Desert Duck, Bo Horvat.

Let's not forget that the idea of trading Hayes and/or Risto at this current juncture would be so laughably horrific. I'd "love" to see what Chuck would attach to that. It's just not even remotely realistic at this point in time.

It's better to cut out the guy that brought those scrubs to the team but who am I?

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I will not speak ill of proud Desert Duck, Bo Horvat.

Let's not forget that the idea of trading Hayes and/or Risto at this current juncture would be so laughably horrific. I'd "love" to see what Chuck would attach to that. It's just not even remotely realistic at this point in time.

It's better to cut out the guy that brought those scrubs to the team but who am I?

Oh yeah no doubt I don’t want Fletcher making anymore important decisions going forward. But yeah a lot of those guys act like the Flyers would clear those contracts 100%.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes

As an occasional shitposter, I'm in awe of this masterpiece from this future star.

1.) Teams are licking their chops for almost 4 years of Hayes at his cap hit. Sell high! GMs only see 18 game samples.

2.) On a team bereft of real skill, Fletcher (lol) must urgently make a choice between two of the most skilled young guys: the 25 year old best player on the team under contract for 2 more seasons, or the 22 year old under contract for 5 more seasons. That don't even play the same position. I want to stress how urgent this is for a team that should have no issues being under the cap from here on out.

3.) After dumping young talent, sign older UFA players who wouldn't touch this team. This team is so close, this should do it.

:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad