Social Media Septic Tank Thread

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Well, Hayes still has a 12 team NTC. But I enjoy the “give him incentive” idea. Like what? A milk bone? They’ve spent 3.5 years worshipping the ice he lazily glides on.
Just another fine example of this organization telegraphing what they’re going to do and tanking the value of said player (not that Cevin has any at this juncture).

Great organization.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
Well, Hayes still has a 12 team NTC. But I enjoy the “give him incentive” idea. Like what? A milk bone? They’ve spent 3.5 years worshipping the ice he lazily glides on.
They can waive him and assign him to LHV now that the NMC is gone. That actually might incentivize him to waive the remainder of his NTC. But as has bee noted, it's the contract/player, not the NTC that makes moving him difficult.

Reactions: Magua

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
Nothing says “I’m a smooth brain” like responses like this:
C5E0D454-AD45-452F-AD20-B0F2EA9FC311.jpeg

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Turkey sandwiches WITH mayo belong in a septic tank.
I can’t quite remember what your other sin was, but I feel like this isn’t your first dogshit food take…

Maybe something about not eating cheese?

Either way, you’re dangerously close to going on the naughty list next to @LegionOfDoom91 and his anti-Five Guys heresy.

Mayo is great. Especially god tier Kewpie mayo. Turkey is the weak link in that sandwich, honestly.

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
Sandwiches in general are ****ing awful- let's just say I'm not a bread person... or a deli meat* person- but if I've gotta eat one (assuming it's not PBJ or something like that) I can't do it without an assload of mayo.

*yes, I'm aware this is not the only kind of sandwich filling but it is by far the most common.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Mayo is dog water tier.
Who hurt you?
a1bba9b0-f304-4af0-92dc-e1375efabd84_text.gif

In stuff? Crab cakes, tuna? Fine. Just pouring globs of that shit on a perfectly good sandwich? Food jail, no parole. Use mustard like a civilized person.
I’m not talking about drowning it in mayo, you PB&J with extra crust.

But it’s a vital part of most sandwiches.

Sandwiches in general are ****ing awful- let's just say I'm not a bread person... or a deli meat person- but if I've gotta eat one (assuming it's not PBJ or something like that) I can't do it without an assload of mayo.
“Not a bread person”? So… like an alien?

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
Who hurt you?

I’m not talking about drowning it in mayo, you PB&J with extra crust.

But it’s a vital part of most sandwiches.

“Not a bread person”? So… like an alien?
Like, I'll eat it when they bring it out at a restaurant, but I don't like store bought stuff you would use to make a sandwich at home.. does that make sense? Like, white bread makes me want to gag and I've always hated crust (yes, I know it can be cut off). Store bought wheat isn't much better and my family only rarely made homemade bread when I was younger. In general the darker the bread, the better. But like I said, I also don't like deli meats at all, which I know is not the only sandwich filling but is by far the most common and what you'd probably use to make one at home.

When I was a kid I used to order burgers at restaurants without the bun, which shows how long my bread spite goes back. Now I can assure I've at least long since evolved past that point, and all of my burgers are now consumed with buns, lol.

Reactions: Striiker

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
Sandwiches in general are ****ing awful- let's just say I'm not a bread person... or a deli meat* person- but if I've gotta eat one (assuming it's not PBJ or something like that) I can't do it without an assload of mayo.

*yes, I'm aware this is not the only kind of sandwich filling but it is by far the most common.
OFLD.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad