#NotAllSandwiches

• Haha
Reactions: Young Sandwich

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
Who hurt you?

I’m not talking about drowning it in mayo, you PB&J with extra crust.

But it’s a vital part of most sandwiches.

“Not a bread person”? So… like an alien?

Like, I'll eat it when they bring it out at a restaurant, but I don't like store bought stuff you would use to make a sandwich at home.. does that make sense? Like, white bread makes me want to gag and I've always hated crust (yes, I know it can be cut off). Store bought wheat isn't much better and my family only rarely made homemade bread when I was younger. In general the darker the bread, the better. But like I said, I also don't like deli meats at all, which I know is not the only sandwich filling but is by far the most common and what you'd probably use to make one at home.

When I was a kid I used to order burgers at restaurants without the bun, which shows how long my bread spite goes back. Now I can assure I've at least long since evolved past that point, and all of my burgers are now consumed with buns, lol.
DbuwoWpHqN5F6.gif

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
ZKfhRL4.gif

No one wants a bloody tank due to incompetence. We want a thought out rebuild, which they're failing at. They're not the same.
So, you're saying being the Coyotes-East (with more funding and more ineptitude) is a bad thing?

• Wow
Reactions: Magua

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
I can’t quite remember what your other sin was, but I feel like this isn’t your first dogshit food take…

Maybe something about not eating cheese?

Either way, you’re dangerously close to going on the naughty list next to @LegionOfDoom91 and his anti-Five Guys heresy.

Mayo is great. Especially god tier Kewpie mayo. Turkey is the weak link in that sandwich, honestly.
Lots of stuff >> Mayo > Lunch meat turkey

Reactions: Striiker

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
More gaslighting

I like to imagine they wear shock collars when doing this.

Jackson: "Owen Tippett showing you he's a guy to build around, and Noah Cates certainly has some great.......*pause*......and you're seeing some guys that maybe aren't grabbing that opportunity."

Tippett looking functional in a middle 6 and Cates having great *pause* is your youth core? :laugh:

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
More gaslighting

Beautiful. I look forward to these. Coatsey in particular is hilarious.

A true insight into how the advisors in particular see this team. You can bet your ass on that

Jackson: Deslauries, MacEwen, Seeler are John Torts hockey.
Coates: Seeler when he fought Oleksiak last season, I thought "He's a Flyer!"
Coates: MacEwen in the Pittsburgh game. "Is that Bobby Orr?!"

Its clear why we are in a shithole.:laugh::laugh:

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad