Social Media Septic Tank Thread

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
As an occasional shitposter, I'm in awe of this masterpiece from this future star.

1.) Teams are licking their chops for almost 4 years of Hayes at his cap hit. Sell high! GMs only see 18 game samples.

2.) On a team bereft of real skill, Fletcher (lol) must urgently make a choice between two of the most skilled young guys: the 25 year old best player on the team under contract for 2 more seasons, or the 22 year old under contract for 5 more seasons. That don't even play the same position. I want to stress how urgent this is for a team that should have no issues being under the cap from here on out.

3.) After dumping young talent, sign older UFA players who wouldn't touch this team. This team is so close, this should do it.

:laugh:

Here’s another good one. Colorado definitely strikes me as a team that would be interested in Kevin Hayes & his terrible contract. That totally aligns with all their recent pro acquisitions over the years. :laugh:

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
My favorite thing right now is this Jamey character, one of the goofiest in the game, just deciding that Laughton's injury is to his shoulder (when it looks strongly like a concussion) despite that not being reported anywhere, and seeming less plausible than...a concussion. He literally bounced his head off the ice.

Just starts out assuming "I think" and then begins quote tweeting himself to prove his own "news." Then a few rando fans and podcasts start mentioning it that way as if this came from anywhere but the guy's contrarian speculation.

Last edited:

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
Can't believe Frost isn't leading the team in points after playing two games in the top 6 and spending the rest of the year playing 10 minutes a night with Deslauriers and MacEwen
Screenshot_20221123-150205_Facebook.jpg

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
Can't believe Frost isn't leading the team in points after playing two games in the top 6 and spending the rest of the year playing 10 minutes a night with Deslauriers and MacEwen
View attachment 611812
uneducated fans ... i mean authentic fans.... know what is happening!

Give us more of this and we will draft no1 every draft for 10 years!

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
My favorite thing right now is this Jamey character, one of the goofiest in the game, just deciding that Laughton's injury is to his shoulder (when it looks strongly like a concussion) despite that not being reported anywhere, and seeming less plausible than...a concussion. He literally bounced his head off the ice.

Just starts out assuming "I think" and then begins quote tweeting himself to prove his own "news." Then a few rando fans and podcasts start mentioning it that way as if this came from anywhere but the guy's contrarian speculation.

The ol' tactic of incrementally changing speculation into "fact".

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad