Social Media Septic Tank Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GapToothedWonder

Dec 20, 2013
Paris of the Praries
Sign a bottom pair defenseman through his age 35 season with a full NTC for the first half of the contract

FUTURE-FOCUS CONFIRMED

Does Charlie get smoked in the comments or is it a bunch of glazing? Or a bit of both?
He blocks the malcontents who dare disagree with him, on the grounds of he doesn't want the negativity in his life.

Not that I would know from personal experience.

• Haha
Reactions: Amorgus

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
They traded one of their top three defensemen, who is having an excellent season, for a first-round pick, *while they are currently in a playoff spot* and that isn't indicative of a rebuild?

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
They traded one of their top three defensemen, who is having an excellent season, for a first-round pick, *while they are currently in a playoff spot* and that isn't indicative of a rebuild?
They traded one player, who is having a career season, at age 29, for a first-round pick, while also taking on a cap dump, *while they are currently tied for the final playoff spot with an impossible upcoming schedule*, while still having players that they should trade*

FTFY

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
That's Brad Treliving's music!
92b195bb-027e-4195-8bf5-a28dca2987e7_text.gif

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany

Its always the same. The beats now kill the old bosses! Before that they killed the older bosses!

How can someone be that stupid? I will never understand it!

The CURRENT Coach, GM, PP Coach, Player developer or medical staff is always very good and beloved. Until they leave town. They will get blamed for everything after they have left!

Its honorless

Kelmitchell2

Aug 30, 2020
How can we retain on ryjo? I thought we can only use 3 retentions, Hayes, hanifan, and walker were all retained on weren't they?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad