Social Media Septic Tank Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

tnfrs

Jul 19, 2023

samu is not a good puck handler lol jr avon is a better puck handler and he really just has the one move, but at least he's got a move and he can do it at high speed. samu has the speed but no creativity so he doesnt even use his speed as an advantage, he's scored almost all his goals from a standstill at the circle or banging in a rebound, he's a less talented cutter gauthier and hasnt done anything without lycksell and laczynski, i dont know what charlie is smoking. his play away from the puck in the defensive zone would drive torts insane, sometimes it looks like he's covering his own teammates instead of the opponent, he just floats out of position and ends up being the screen.

Reactions: VladDrag

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Get a good lawyer.
iu

smokey

Oct 24, 2016
Helsinki
Listening to PHLY this afternoon. Bill Matz is the voice of reason.

If the deadline is a flop, Friday afternoon is going to be an all-timer from Charlie. The excuses are lined up and loaded.
I've got time for Matz, esp every time the flyers are flyer'ing. Just hope Charlie "the squeaky voice of the politburo" O'Connor weren't around energy vampiring with his endless flysplaning, but ofc he is. Matz needs to be set free.

Last edited:

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Honestly if I was Charlie, I’d try to get on with another team to follow.

The Flyers have done a great job of ensuring these beat guys are the ones to be crucified for the organizations ineptitude.

O’Connor is somehow more of a “threat” than Lombardi.

I’d try to bounce if I was him.

Redpath

Sep 30, 2011
I've got time for Matz, esp every time the flyers are flyer'ing. Just hope Charlie "the squeaky voice of the politburo" O'Connor weren't around energy vampiring with his endless flysplaning, but ofc he is. Matz needs to be set free.

Don't set Matz free. Charlie needs someone to push back on this stuff to his face. Otherwise Charlie discards any legitimate criticisms as "Twitter being insane"

smokey

Oct 24, 2016
Helsinki
I just want post game Bill raining down fire and brimstone on that excuse of an org if they do what everyone said they would since day1 and stay put or add at the tdl. f*** the gimp Charlie, like he would ever change one bit even if truth hit him in the face repeatedly.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Does this thread pertain only to hockey?

The "very motivated" chorus was sung all year last year. Can intangibles pitch out of the bullpen? Spencer Turnbull can, he should fix everything.

I like the Turnbull flyer btw. But not addressing the bullpen outside of that is absolutely mindbending

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I'm sure he's applauded the Provorov deal somewhere along the line.

spent 20 minutes trying to figure out what’s going on here and still don’t know.

Briere isn’t getting a 1st for Walker like he was hoping to when rumors were starting, but he still wants another 1st round pick.

Clearly we’re talking about Ceci, who has negative value in the sense of that’s the situation the Oilers are in, but once he steps foot in Voorhees, that’s no longer the case, in my opinion. So, you’re still extracting value by getting the player himself, the same as you did in getting Walker to begin with.

There’s like no other teams that are needing to do a trade like this.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Most of my friends are bullish on the Phillies this season. I don't get it. Granted, I don't follow them very closely anymore, but they aren't THAT good and didn't get better in the offseason.

spent 20 minutes trying to figure out what’s going on here and still don’t know.

Briere isn’t getting a 1st for Walker like he was hoping to when rumors were starting, but he still wants another 1st round pick.

Clearly we’re talking about Ceci, who has negative value in the sense of that’s the situation the Oilers are in, but once he steps foot in Voorhees, that’s no longer the case, in my opinion. So, you’re still extracting value by getting the player himself, the same as you did in getting Walker to begin with.

There’s like no other teams that are needing to do a trade like this.
Not sure why people presume it's Ceci Edmonton is trying to attach to their 1st.

Much more likely, IMO, if they're using their 1st, that they're trying to dump Campbell's contract.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Most of my friends are bullish on the Phillies this season. I don't get it. Granted, I don't follow them very closely anymore, but they aren't THAT good and didn't get better in the offseason.

Not sure why people presume it's Ceci Edmonton is trying to attach to their 1st.

Much more likely, IMO, if they're using their 1st, that they're trying to dump Campbell's contract.
It’s specifically who he’s talking about

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad