Social Media Septic Tank Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

PDX Flyer

Lost in the Woods
Nov 13, 2019

He is employed by the Flyers? I don’t chime in this thread but enjoy reading the “media” takes. What a fing clown.

Is his entire job going on social media or does he write articles or do radio/podcasts?

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Charlie is right, though. There are plenty of fans who think "rebuild" only has one acceptable meaning: Complete fire sale of every player over age ~24, tear everything down to the studs, lose as much as humanly possible, and start completely over with draft picks.

Reactions: Don Nachbaur 26

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Charlie is right, though. There are plenty of fans who think "rebuild" only has one acceptable meaning: Complete fire sale of every player over age ~24, tear everything down to the studs, lose as much as humanly possible, and start completely over with draft picks.
No, that's what YOU believe that people believe.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
No there’s only the people who claim that’s what people think it’s so they can have bad faith arguments on internet message boards. We’ve been over this multiple times.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
No there’s only the people who claim that’s what people think it’s so they can have bad faith arguments on internet message boards. We’ve been over this multiple times.
If you don't see people like this all over social media, then you're in denial and/or defensive because you think I'm referring to you (which I'm not).

Reactions: Don Nachbaur 26

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If you don't see people like this all over social media, then you're in denial and/or defensive because you think I'm referring to you (which I'm not).
I know you’re not referring to me specifically, but there’s more people ready to tell people things about not wanting become the Buffalo Sabres, when nobody says that.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg

I 100% believe this.

It’s the only way to true success, and a fun product for this franchise. They are full of too many incompetent minds to do it another way.

Also, id like a few star guys to cheer for. Im not getting woo’ed by Farabee, Couturier, or Konecny. Nice players but look around the league.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I thought the locker room got fixed when they signed Keith Yandle?
It was fixed when they added AV then it was fixed when they traded for Braun and Niskanen then it was fixed when they got rid of Ghost and Voracek then it was fixed when they added Yandle then it was fixed when they removed Giroux then it was fixed when they added Torts then it was fixed when they removed Hayes and Provorov then it was fixed when they

Audible Velvet

Jul 9, 2015
Philthadelphia
It was fixed when they added AV then it was fixed when they traded for Braun and Niskanen then it was fixed when they got rid of Ghost and Voracek then it was fixed when they added Yandle then it was fixed when they removed Giroux then it was fixed when they added Torts then it was fixed when they removed Hayes and Provorov then it was fixed when they
Spot in. They’re so full of shit.

Hanover Fist

Aug 22, 2018
1313 Mockingbird Lane
Like when people were saying that Frost should be playing over the likes of Thompson was turned into saying Frost was going to win the team a cup.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
You should ask your buddy to remind Charlie of this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad