Social Media Septic Tank Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Top. Prospect.

donald-glover-good.gif

ybnvs

Mar 20, 2014
Ginning in Farjestad was bad.
Ginning in the A was bad.
Thankfully we didn't have to see him in the NHL, save for 1 game.
Ginning is bad.
I'm positive his "skill-set" will have him DEL-bound within 2 years.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
What, exactly does play-driving mean to Charlie?
Or maybe, what on earth is he watching?

He has an irrational bias against Frost, along with a need to say he was right, and he's content vomiting out things he knows are ridiculous or untrue to justify it. His skepticism was mysteriously absent about Cates' numbers last year, despite absolutely zero offensive impacts. In fact, he projected linear growth. "Style?" Centers who are strong play connectors with the puck and take predictive routes without it tend to drive play. As soon as Frost hit the NHL, his forechecking numbers were one of his strongest areas.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
He has an irrational bias against Frost, along with a need to say he was right, and he's content vomiting out things he knows are ridiculous or untrue to justify it. His skepticism was mysteriously absent about Cates' numbers last year, despite absolutely zero offensive impacts. In fact, he projected linear growth. "Style?" Centers who are strong play connectors with the puck and take predictive routes without it tend to drive play. As soon as Frost hit the NHL, his forechecking numbers were one of his strongest areas.
I was going to say, wasn't he the best forechecker on the team one of the previous years?

Audible Velvet

Jul 9, 2015
Philthadelphia
Go back and re-watch that Foerster goal against TOR. It all starts from Frost's ability to read a play and go somewhere before the play is made. He has been doing this type of play for years. It's exactly what 'play-driving' is.

This is exactly what came to mind after reading his tweet. Not kidding, this exact play. Sure, slobber on Foerster for the nifty goal, but cone on. These are supposed to be pros analyzing the stuff. Too subtle for some? Maybe. Maybe I’m being overly critical, but still a valid observation.

Reactions: TB87 and VladDrag

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
This is exactly what came to mind after reading his tweet. Not kidding, this exact play. Sure, slobber on Foerster for the nifty goal, but cone on. These are supposed to be pros analyzing the stuff. Too subtle for some? Maybe. Maybe I’m being overly critical, but still a valid observation.
These are the kinds of play he's been making for the last two seasons. They turn into potential offensive chances when you have guys like Tippett/Foerster/Brink/Farabee/TK on your line who can do something with the puck. They turn into a dumped puck when you have guys like MacEwen and DeLo on your line.

Audible Velvet

Jul 9, 2015
Philthadelphia
These are the kinds of play he's been making for the last two seasons. They turn into potential offensive chances when you have guys like Tippett/Foerster/Brink/Farabee/TK on your line who can do something with the puck. They turn into a dumped puck when you have guys like MacEwen and DeLo on your line.
I love his play. He’s pretty cerebral to go along with some nice skill.

Reactions: VladDrag

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad