Social Media Septic Tank Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
But it goes back to the point of how hard the avenue they are attempting to go down. They want to build a perennial Stanley cup contender without lots of elite talent. It’s possible, sure, but I haven’t seen enough to think their path will yield those results. Of course my opinions can change over time, and I think this TDL will be telling. We’ll see.
That is what they say, but the reality is they want to build a team that gets in the playoffs most years because that will keep Jones and Briere in their jobs and the team making profits. They know, or should know, they aren't going to be actual contenders with this fake rebuild.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
In the end he says, "...just get a real job." referring to people who work in analytics for NHL teams because they work on computers all day and he doesn't understand their importance.

He played a game for fun to make a living, and he has the audacity to tell people to get a real job? I truly don't want to know what his definition of what a "real job" is.

This guy is so out of touch with the sport and reality. I really hate Yandle and the shitstain he was when wearing O&B. A pox on the club's history.

And yet, he was still boasting about his incredible "lockerroom presence". I want to vomit, but this coffee I'm drinking is too expensive to waste.

He's in my head, for sure.
Normally I wouldn't call a pro athlete lazy, but for KY it was 100% the case.

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
In the end he says, "...just get a real job." referring to people who work in analytics for NHL teams because they work on computers all day and he doesn't understand their importance.

He played a game for fun to make a living, and he has the audacity to tell people to get a real job? I truly don't want to know what his definition of what a "real job" is.

This guy is so out of touch with the sport and reality. I really hate Yandle and the shitstain he was when wearing O&B. A pox on the club's history.

And yet, he was still boasting about his incredible "lockerroom presence". I want to vomit, but this coffee I'm drinking is too expensive to waste.

"Get a real job" says the guy who only had his last job because of his friends and a bullshit record he didn't really earn, which was then promptly broken. Get a real life putz

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania

If a tumor could talk it would tell you it's a vital part of the body and doctors need to get real jobs.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes

Screenshot 2024-02-23 at 8.24.53 PM.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad