Social Media Septic Tank Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
Friends, I am deeply saddened to bring you this news. I must report myself in this thread as the hack fraud that I am.

My wife was going through a bunch of boxes I've had in storage for 15-20 years in the hopes of finding a bunch of my concert shirts. Well she did find those, but she also found other things.

Before you look at it, please let me just say that I know exactly where this came from and I am absolutely positive that I got it for free. I CANNOT TURN DOWN FREE. I'M WEAK, OK?

20240220-191714.jpg

20240220-191731.jpg

@Striiker I give you enough shit. Do your worst. I deserve it.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Friends, I am deeply saddened to bring you this news. I must report myself in this thread as the hack fraud that I am.

My wife was going through a bunch of boxes I've had in storage for 15-20 years in the hopes of finding a bunch of my concert shirts. Well she did find those, but she also found other things.

Before you look at it, please let me just say that I know exactly where this came from and I am absolutely positive that I got it for free. I CANNOT TURN DOWN FREE. I'M WEAK, OK?

20240220-191714.jpg

20240220-191731.jpg

Can’t be held responsible for this

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018

20240220-191714.jpg

20240220-191731.jpg

I’m just disappointed

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018

20240220-191714.jpg

20240220-191731.jpg

liivlWS.jpeg

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
He’s such a hypocritical dickhead :laugh:

They continue to be projecting around 90-95 points this season. To be a legit contender, they need to be around 105-110 points. That’s 5-10 more wins than this current team. I don’t know if Michkov alone is worth 5-10 more wins alone. If they had a legit 1D in the pipeline, I would be much more optimistic, but they don’t.

DB hasn’t yet shown anything to me to suggest he is anything more than an average NHL GM. I am not saying he’s bad, but to me, there’s not an A+ move as of yet. Picking up these final 10-20 points is going to be hard, and I wonder how well they can do it in the aggregate.

This also assumes that their best center doesn’t begin a regression (which there is evidence that may be happening - but I can’t state that definitively yet), and their best current winger re-signs. I imagine that TK re-signs but I don’t know.

I wouldn’t say I am completely pessimistic, but there’s legit reasons to withhold optimism until they prove they have a competent plan in place.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
That's very kind of you to say. But it's signed. I deserve this.
I took a picture with Keith Jones at the fight for lives carnival back in 2016. And won a raffle to spend 1 on 1 time signing autographs and walking to the suite with Standingupformybeliefsvorov. We all have our demons.

He’s such a hypocritical dickhead :laugh:

What is there to be optimistic about? There's nothing exciting about being a bubble team. I'd rather be last in the league than a bubble team

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe

20240220-191714.jpg

20240220-191731.jpg

Why?
Pourque?
Pourquoi?
为什麽?
何故?

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville

20240220-191714.jpg

20240220-191731.jpg

You've taken the first step toward recovery, and no one should ever be made fun of for that.

Corn Boy

l3E6uhDAN3W7vylji.gif

In case it's during the the random time attachments don't work it's Charlie Murphy laughing at Prince

Last edited:

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania

20240220-191714.jpg

20240220-191731.jpg

EXCUSE ME WHAT THE F*** IS THIS

CORN BOY

BURN IT
BURN IT
BURN IT
BURN IT
F***ING BURN IT
BURN IT
BURN IT
BURN IT NOW

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
I took a picture with Keith Jones at the fight for lives carnival back in 2016. And won a raffle to spend 1 on 1 time signing autographs and walking to the suite with Standingupformybeliefsvorov. We all have our demons.

What is there to be optimistic about? There's nothing exciting about being a bubble team. I'd rather be last in the league than a bubble team

I got to meet and get a picture with Raffl at the carnival once. He was the "mystery guest" as part of a tour of the press level. Pretty sure that was his rookie year when I first fell in love.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh

20240220-191714.jpg

20240220-191731.jpg

Who...who even are you?

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
I got to meet and get a picture with Raffl at the carnival once. He was the "mystery guest" as part of a tour of the press level. Pretty sure that was his rookie year when I first fell in love.
I got a picture with Sam Gagner at the 2016 carnival. There was one other group ahead of us and no one else behind. Kinda felt bad for him.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
They continue to be projecting around 90-95 points this season. To be a legit contender, they need to be around 105-110 points. That’s 5-10 more wins than this current team. I don’t know if Michkov alone is worth 5-10 more wins alone. If they had a legit 1D in the pipeline, I would be much more optimistic, but they don’t.

DB hasn’t yet shown anything to me to suggest he is anything more than an average NHL GM. I am not saying he’s bad, but to me, there’s not an A+ move as of yet. Picking up these final 10-20 points is going to be hard, and I wonder how well they can do it in the aggregate.

This also assumes that their best center doesn’t begin a regression (which there is evidence that may be happening - but I can’t state that definitively yet), and their best current winger re-signs. I imagine that TK re-signs but I don’t know.

I wouldn’t say I am completely pessimistic, but there’s legit reasons to withhold optimism until they prove they have a competent plan in place.
Briere hasn’t been the GM for a full year yet.

But I think it’s leaning more positive than negative.

His FA signings have worked out. The Provorov trade was a win, especially with Walker’s play. Handled Gauthier situation well. Rizzo (de facto) for DeAngelo. His first draft looks great with Michkov, Bonk, Barkey.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes

20240220-191714.jpg

20240220-191731.jpg

This is the tamest shit I've ever seen. Wake me up when you custom order a hand-stitched pillow, which you display in your office, that has Keith Jones as a half-human half-corn mythological creature.

_80OjvMbb_upscaled.jpg

_ZvEZSzqp_upscaled.jpg

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018

20240220-191714.jpg

20240220-191731.jpg

Glad your shirt finally came out of the closet, this showed true bravery.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)

20240220-191714.jpg

20240220-191731.jpg

To those who have ears, let them hear ...

EXCUSE ME WHAT THE F*** IS THIS

CORN BOY

BURN IT
BURN IT
BURN IT
BURN IT
F***ING BURN IT
BURN IT
BURN IT
BURN IT NOW
It will pop.

Ad