Social Media Septic Tank Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes

Bill slipping up is funny, even if he apologized. But the tweet right before is the actual worst part. The biggest holes in the 2nd worst PP (and 6th in xGF/60) is net front and bumper — the two most fungible parts of a PP.

No one with eyes or an understanding of PPs can believe that. They don’t even get pucks into the interior! It’s so illogical the team surely believes it, and it’s why they think Rocko is axshually a good coach.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Like that actual jacket - the one he's wearing. Or these jackets in general?
He's a similar jacket on Fanatics

f84dea2706882cd98c5fe3a21621e9d2.png

Last edited:

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
There's nothing wrong with the jacket itself, but now that I know what it costs, I will point and laugh at someone wearing one like I would if they were driving a Cybertruck.

Spend that money on a quality garment that will last a lifetime instead. I beg of you.
I saw it at the Coyotes game the other day and thought it was a nice jacket.

Then I saw the price and I laughed out loud.

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr don't spend that money on any garment.

I know you’re going to kill me for this, but there’s a difference between buying something as a person who will wear a coat for decades and one who likes to get new things.

I loathe having to get more stuff, so I spend more upfront on quality of materials to make sure it lasts. I have no need to ever buy another leather jacket or briefcase as long as I live for example. My taste will not change. I’m not trying to be timely with fashion. And good leather only looks better with age if you take care of it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad