Social Media Septic Tank Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
I don't love or closely follow baseball. I think a homerun would be hardest without question. All it takes for a goal is for a puck to bounce off your ass.
It’s the “easiest” of the four, by far. You could plop just about anyone out there net front on a power play and they could score a goal off their ass. Hitting MLB pitching would be nigh impossible, let alone a HR, and trying to score a touch down or a field goal in football or basketball without being an elite athlete would be comically suicidal.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Charlie having football opinions may kill me.

He's started out by well actuallying one of the smartest guys in the space while bringing up his fantasy team, so this is already wildly out of control.

Purdy was 6th best in fantasy points this year by a QB in standard scoring. :laugh:

It’s almost like counting stats have a lot of other factors going on.

• Haha
Reactions: JojoTheWhale

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Jon Bailey is a moron.

There isn't a single team in the NHL that is going to give the flyers a draft pick for Staal.
I don’t agree with that, but I don’t think any team will give what the ask probably is.

BritainStix

Oct 20, 2016
I don’t agree with that, but I don’t think any team will give what the ask probably is.
If there's even a credible rumour that any team has offered a positive asset for Staal, I'll change my username tag to "chuck Fletcher was missunderstood". If there isn't, you have to.

Reactions: BernieParent

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If there's even a credible rumour that any team has offered a positive asset for Staal, I'll change my username tag to "chuck Fletcher was missunderstood". If there isn't, you have to.
The Lightning were interested in Keith Yandle in his last season, if not for the streak, would’ve happened. He makes the league minimum, someone will be interested in stashing him as their 8th defenseman if they’re inclined, so they could likely get a 6th or 7th if they want to.

Reactions: captainpaxil

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
The Lightning were interested in Keith Yandle in his last season, if not for the streak, would’ve happened. He makes the league minimum, someone will be interested in stashing him as their 8th defenseman if they’re inclined, so they could likely get a 6th or 7th if they want to.
Staal doesn’t make the minimum

BritainStix

Oct 20, 2016
So, bet on?

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
What kind of appliance are we guessing here? Didn't see it in the comments so possibly an off the board one.

81SClApxpYL.jpg

It’s got four speeds!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad