Social Media Septic Tank Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
IMG_1194.jpeg

Yeah…..no. What a take

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
He only had 900 rushing yards this year and Charlie, as a fantasy football expert, knows that that means he sucks.

He was injured for a bit too IIRC. Pacheco is one of the best RB’s in the league. I’d take him on the Eagles in a heartbeat. Powerful, physical, elusive…all you’d want to see in a RB really. It’s wild how bad some people’s takes are on objectively good NFL players. Charlie is a bad take machine. Constant content generator for this thread lol

Kelmitchell2

Aug 30, 2020
I know the first televised on was x-games, but maybe he did it before??? I remember watching it on TV and going nuts when it happened.

I remember when the x games came to Philadelphia in 2001 and 2002. I went to one of the days in 2001. I got to see Moto X, Vert Skating and BMX.
I was actually at that xgames in philly, I had the worst time lol it was so f***ing hot, and I went with my oldest brother (he's a real pos) my mom handed him my spending money, he wouldn't even give me money for a drink and I ended up having severe heat exhaustion and he got kicked out of the house lol

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I was actually at that xgames in philly, I had the worst time lol it was so f***ing hot, and I went with my oldest brother (he's a real pos) my mom handed him my spending money, he wouldn't even give me money for a drink and I ended up having severe heat exhaustion and he got kicked out of the house lol

I was there too. Went to a Phillies game first then over to the X-Games. Got to see Tony Hawk skate half-pipe with Andy McDonald. Insane.

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
I love how signing Torts was controversial because people worried hed make the team good enough to make the playoffs with a 2nd round ceiling and a mid pick floor.

2 years later thats exactly what hes done and people wanna give him a medal for it.

And look, hes done some stuff I like. Him and Shaw have done great work with the defense n PK and hes given the younger players more than I expected. A lot of out question marks last year are looking like decent to good NHLers.

...but the jury is still put on him, DB, and the "new era". Weve yet to see a real comitment to the rebuild. If the TDL is a bust and Seeler, Walker, Risto, Laughton, etc are all still here, then Torts is a big reason why.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad