Social Media Septic Tank Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes

1704785049587.gif

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Should get a bunch of here over there. Wonder what he thinks of us.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018

"Since their inception 85 years ago, IBX has supported the diverse businesses and consumers in our communities with coverage they can count on."

"The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progr"

Reactions: Magua

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
This is like the epic Plow King v Mr. Plow ad battle

Granted it was close to home this time so the reactions were more animated but listening to that podcast over the year Therien & ASF in general pretty much hate player forced movement. They complained about Eichel & Tkachuk doing it too. So there really isn’t a right way in their eyes no matter how much they may say so.

Don Nachbaur 26

Jun 23, 2008
Mount Joy, PA
I don’t really get that framing, shouldn’t it matter more that they’re employees of the said team in relatively higher up positions than whatever they did as players?
"Hey thanks a lot for coming up here to see me guys. While I do appreciate the time and money Philly has spent to get you to my game, and I respect who you both are personally and professionally, I still haven't changed my mind and I'm not going to. I'm not open to talking anymore about this, like I told Danny in May. Safe travels back home. Goodnight."

That's all he had to say.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
"Hey thanks a lot for coming up here to see me guys. While I do appreciate the time and money Philly has spent to get you to my game, and I respect who you both are personally and professionally, I still haven't changed my mind and I'm not going to. I'm not open to talking anymore about this, like I told Danny in May. Safe travels back home. Goodnight."

That's all he had to say.

Who knows there’s always three sides of a story & we’re only getting one as of now.

I guess Gauthier’s camps thought process could have been I already told you my stance is I don’t want to play for you. So I/they didn’t feel the need to keep telling you no.

But who knows. I doubt we really get that other side & I think the Flyers have pretty much laid all their cards out to this point. So it could just die as some unknown bizarre situation.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad