Social Media Septic Tank Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
He doesn’t just interact with them. They go out to bars together.

Just to be clear, women drinking alcohol is not in any way shape or form a reliable way to find anything out about them.
Damn, imagine listening to them talk after some drinks. That’s a group DESPERATE for attention and acceptance from absolutely anyone.

Not a spine in the bunch.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
I'm still trying to figure out what's going on in that Luke guy's tweet.

ellja3

May 19, 2014
Ķekava, Latvia
He doesn’t just interact with them. They go out to bars together.

Just to be clear, women drinking alcohol is not in any way shape or form a reliable way to find anything out about them.
1705255250946.jpeg

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Italians produce meatballs which are neither raisin containing nor soggy. This girl is a monstrosity

All the Italian meatballs I have ever had were comparably soggy. It's just a personal preference of mine - I like the more firm Swedish meatballs, and much prefer the covering (Swedish gravy and lingonberry jam) to marinara. And our Italian is every bit as authentic as any Italian anywhere else.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
He already said once it was taken out of context.

Wasn't Chris Therien actually calling Hayes a loser? I didn't see it for myself.
The context was ASF making disparaging and speculative comments about people the Flyers FO dislikes and not suffering any repercussions. I can see why he was upset it didn't work out this way.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
All the Italian meatballs I have ever had were comparably soggy. It's just a personal preference of mine - I like the more firm Swedish meatballs, and much prefer the covering (Swedish gravy and lingonberry jam) to marinara. And our Italian is every bit as authentic as any Italian anywhere else.

Where the hell you eating Meatballs Cap?

GapToothedWonder

Dec 20, 2013
Paris of the Praries
I'm worried about your frame of reference

Edit: how to properly cut pomegranade so that kitchen doesn't look like murder scene? asking for a friend
Slice around the top and pop it off so you can see where the pulp is, cut skin deep along the pulp then pull it apart.

Saw this the other day. Pretty neat. Of course, whether a ripe off the tree pomegranate will be the same as our store bought… I have yet to test.

Yeah what he said

Reactions: Fight4yourRight

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad