Social Media Septic Tank Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
For you, @VladDrag :laugh:

Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 5.31.42 PM.png

I'm not sure he's capable of admitting he's wrong. Where's your Evolving-Hockey graphs now, Chaz?

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes

I meant for Frost. Charlie’s making this point after a game where Frost led the team in game score! :laugh:

Tippett never looks better than with him. Charlie just prefers to die on this hill. I also think it misunderstands Tippett. He’s not an elite off puck finisher. He’s an athletic guy who self generates in volume over efficiency, usually on the rush. Frost, who is certainly an excellent passer, meshes with Tippett because he puts him in spots to use his strengths.

Last edited:

volnoir

Nov 13, 2015
I meant for Frost. Charlie’s making this point after a game where Frost led the team in game score! :laugh:

Tippett never looks better than with him. Charlie just prefers to die on this hill. I also think it misunderstands Tippett. He’s not an elite off puck finisher. He’s an athletic guy who self generates in volume over efficiency, usually on the rush. Frost, who is certainly an excellent passer, meshes with Tippett because he puts him in spots to use his strengths.
Yeah the point he really should have made is how well Tippett played now that Frost was back on his line.

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018

I know what you meant. I showed frosts recently. It was a purposeful comparison.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The problem with raisins is that being a dried fruit, a lot of the value is lost without water. They’re calorie dense. They are good for you, yes, but the sugar concentration, no matter how natural, is high

Bigkarl

Dec 27, 2017
Just so we’re all clear, we all agree that raisins are not a problem, right?

The problem is putting them in meatballs, but raisins are good when used properly.

Nah, raisins are terrible in general. I cant think of a single value that they add to anything except maybe some types of cereals. And let's be honest, a cereal that's so bad that it needs raisins added to make it slightly less terrible, is a cereal that should be avoided altogether.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Nah, raisins are terrible in general. I cant think of a single value that they add to anything except maybe some types of cereals. And let's be honest, a cereal that's so bad that it needs raisins added to make it slightly less terrible, is a cereal that should be avoided altogether.

Chocolate covered raisins are great, raisins in certain cakes and cookies, raisins in oatmeal, and so on.

Just not meatballs.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad