Social Media Septic Tank Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany

Colby demanded the Avalanche burn an ELC year when he was a freshman. They said no. So, he threatened to never sign and play 4 years in college. They shrugged.

Who´s daughter is Colby f***ing to get in this internal hockey wisdom circles??? He was a bad hockey player. He is ugly as hell. And he is spreading stupid shit from day one! I think i hate him more than any other hockey human!!!

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
"Hey thanks a lot for coming up here to see me guys. While I do appreciate the time and money Philly has spent to get you to my game, and I respect who you both are personally and professionally, I still haven't changed my mind and I'm not going to. I'm not open to talking anymore about this, like I told Danny in May. Safe travels back home. Goodnight."

That's all he had to say.
If he had done this, you wouldn't be seeing this kind of backlash right now. It's just God damn common curtesey right?

The weak "this Is a family matter" response is doing him no favors either. I'm more surprised his agent hasn't come out to offer any kind of defense, or rebuke any of the statements, especially with the Hayes situation.

Don Nachbaur 26

Jun 23, 2008
Mount Joy, PA
If he had done this, you wouldn't be seeing this kind of backlash right now. It's just God damn common curtesey right?

The weak "this Is a family matter" response is doing him no favors either. I'm more surprised his agent hasn't come out to offer any kind of defense, or rebuke any of the statements, especially with the Hayes situation.
Absolutely correct. Ultimately, the agents/ advisors work for the player. If the player says do nothing, I guess when it's millions over a career they'll earn on their commissions, they'll keep quiet. But it says so much about the player and their family.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Granted it was close to home this time so the reactions were more animated but listening to that podcast over the year Therien & ASF in general pretty much hate player forced movement. They complained about Eichel & Tkachuk doing it too. So there really isn’t a right way in their eyes no matter how much they may say so.
"After the break, we're talking the Cutter Gauthier situation with Eric Lindros ..."

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
He already said once it was taken out of context.

Wasn't Chris Therien actually calling Hayes a loser? I didn't see it for myself.
He was.

ASF can eff off with the “taken out of context” bs though.

He was defending his report with the Chiclets crew and told Biz to send him the link for a live interview. He got in in the mud with the whole thing.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
He follows and interacts with all the annoying ones, like the ones who steal @Hollywood Cannon ‘s seat during warmups. :laugh:

Although I guess it’s good that he doesn’t exclusively simp for 65 year old men?
He doesn’t just interact with them. They go out to bars together.

Just to be clear, women drinking alcohol is not in any way shape or form a reliable way to find anything out about them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad