Waived: [SJS] Evander Kane

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
Only thing I see happening is clearing waivers and getting loaned to the KHL. Guys career in the NHL at a $7 million cap hit is over

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
Benning might be desperate,

plus maybe being closer to mom and dad will straighten this ass-hat out, he a great player with a desirable playing style,

but just so incredibly dumb
Mom and dad are close. Ok. So would 8-10 baby mommas by the sounds of it. Life won’t be drama free.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Benning is definitely desperate, but with fan anger as it is now, do you risk bringing in a character issue like Kane?

It's an obvious move. Create a distraction by creating another mess to divert attention from the already existing one.

Or the second option. Collect as many locker room issues to become immune because all the locker room issues cancel each other out.

mr-burns-door.gif

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
San Jose will have no choice to buy him out I think

Edit : wait, just saw that tweet... who the hell is going to trade for Evander Kane? People are being cancelled for less these days and he should be too. No reason he should have the opportunity to continue this privileged lifestyle

Wow…. Is he done after this or will he get another chance

He’d probably be better off asking for contract termination and trying to stay in the NHL on a cheaper salary deal somewhere

Why would he do that?

Bergevin will claim him as one last FU to the Montreal fan base.

Riots in Montreal :help:

I’d take him on Ottawa. Murray for Kane

Let's bring Jake Virtanen and Logan Mailloux too. Ottawa doesn't have enough problems to deal with

Last edited:
Reactions: Altimus

nickdawg95

scoutdawg
Jan 7, 2016
It's an obvious move. Create a distraction by creating another mess to divert attention from the already existing one.

Or the second option. Collect as many locker room issues to become immune because all the locker room issues cancel each other out.

mr-burns-door.gif
" woopwooppwowwooapopp move it butthead "

lwvs84

Jan 25, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
Can't imagine he'll be sent to the Barracuda. I wouldn't want that type of influence around my team's young players and then picking up bad habits.

dire wolf

immaculate vibes
May 9, 2006
Out in LA
He’s broken 50 points once, and 30 goals once, in the last 10 years. His hockey ability is very overrated.

He had 49 points in 56 games last year, which was top-30 in the NHL, and he plays a very physical brand of hockey. I'd consider that pretty good -- from an 0n-ice point of view anyway. Way too much drama though.

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

Royale With Cheese

----
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2006
A total bum and a complete waste of talent. He had everything to be one of the better power forwards we've ever seen in the game. His complete lack of character and professionalism destroyed any chance of that. I'm sure he had fun, but he could have been so much more.

Dude, no. :laugh:

LMFAO

May 20, 2010
Mike Richards got terminated for getting caught at the border with unprescribed painkillers… surely there’s something in the CBA that allows the Sharks to terminate him lol

fasterthanlight

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2009
Seattle, WA
Mike Richards got terminated for getting caught at the border with unprescribed painkillers… surely there’s something in the CBA that allows the Sharks to terminate him lol
Sadly for the sharks, our org doesn't really seem to try to push the boundaries of the CBA. This seems to be a longstanding philosophy: During the era of absurd cap circumventing contracts, we were one of the few contenders that didn't take advantage.

tgo0

Aug 28, 2007
Winnipeg
Will he report to the Barracuda and would the Sharks even want him to report ?

Obviously nobody is picking up that contract

He’ll absolutely report. He’s still getting paid the same in the A and I’m guessing he needs the money.

Reactions: Altimus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad