NCAA GDT: Week 4: Don't You Know What It Means to be an Orji Guy?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Now Colorado may have won on a fumble. Crowd rushes the field during the review. Baylor player was going into the end zone, ball goes out the back of the end zone.

Nogatco Rd

Did you just call me Coltrane?
Apr 3, 2021
I thought at first that the CU player intentionally batted it out of the end zone.

my brain is hurting trying to figure out what the ramifications would've been in that case.

Illegal touch>Safety>No free kick, Baylor takes possession down 38-33?

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
Rushing the field by fluking out a home win versus Baylor???

Says it all about how pathetic Colorado has become under Sanders and his loser son.

Nogatco Rd

Apr 3, 2021
I thought at first that the CU player intentionally batted it out of the end zone.

my brain is hurting trying to figure out what the ramifications would've been in that case.

Illegal touch>Safety>No free kick, Baylor takes possession down 38-33?
Actually, i think the ruling would be:

Illegal batting>penalty enforced as either a) touchback or b) yardage added to end of the run, replay down

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
thrilling game, the fans are hype, I don’t see the issue?

3 years ago half the campus wouldn't have known there was a game

The problem is you don’t rush the field against a bottom barrel Baylor team unless you have no standards. Buffs weren’t amazing before Deion but they were better than they are now, have win a NC and actually cared about football not PR.

The game quality was god awful, the “excitement” was 109% due to Dave Atabda incompetence. Their program has dropped in eke Vance and they are celebrating that. It’s sad.

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA
Went to the Washington game today, which was the Huskies first ever Big Ten conference game. They didn't allow a TD in their 24-5 win over Northwestern.

Meanwhile, for Minnesota, how do you to allow 31 points to Iowa? IOWA!

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Bowling green misses a short FG after blocking a punt.

What's the heart rate at? @LT

too high

i left after we made it a 2 score game late in the 4th, I had to drive back to Houston tonight and needed to beat the traffic out of College Station

Nogatco Rd

Apr 3, 2021
The problem is you don’t rush the field against a bottom barrel Baylor team unless you have no standards. Buffs weren’t amazing before Deion but they were better than they are now, have win a NC and actually cared about football not PR.
You and I know that, but the kids rushing the field have no idea who Kordell Stewart or Eric Bienemy are. They feel no shame in celebrating a miraculous victory against an average opponent, no should they IMO.

If Deion & fam were at Nebraska instead of Boulder, I’d agree that rushing the field vs Baylor would be poor form. The huskers have done a better job keeping the flame burning wrt to passion for the program and maintaining high expectations (albeit unrealistically IMO).

Boulder is a different beast though. Kids are there to enjoy the mountain and have fun at a great party school, they don’t go there with any expectation that they’re joining some storied football powerhouse. They’re just having fun and enjoying the ride.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina is the second team in the AP poll era to score 50 and lose by 20. In 2016, FAU lost to MTSU 77-56 (21 points).

UNC also lost to Georgia Tech 68-50 in 2012

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad