Confirmed Trade: [SJS/DET] Jake Walman and 2024 2nd round pick for future considerations

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
i

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
And people think Grier sucked cause he had to clean up Doug Wilson's mess, most of this guy's moves have been good. The logic for Goodrow is there even though it's helping a cup contender get rid of the 3.6M. Shame the guy won't see the end of the SJ rebuild with how hasty owners are

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Oh eventually he's gonna be too good to deny. But 6 guys currently on the roster, still have to re-sign Thrun, so 7. Mukh proved to be probably their best defenseman in the 3 games he played, never saw the ice again.

Eventually something has to give
Sure but Vlasic, Burroughs, and Rutta are not actual competition. They're just bodies to cycle in and out of the line up. And no guarantees for Benning playing above Shak either.

• Love
Reactions: Sombastate

Gregor Samsa

Sep 5, 2020
I don’t get this. Isn’t future considerations kinda like a “don’t worry about it” type of payment? A 2nd round pick? Walman? Is his value that bad that a 2nd is attached to him to dump him? Something going to come out about him in the near future? Strange

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
Walman @ 3.4 shouldn't be a cap dump, so there could be more to this than we know.

I mean, that's #4-4.5D money. He's not overpaid.

At the same time, if you want to clear cap days before July 1st, it's going to cost more than usual.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
When can we call into question the Yzerplan? Been the GM for 5 years now, no playoffs and signed Husso, Copp, and Holl to ridiculous contracts. I know it is easier to get someone to play in Florida vs Michigan but still
Say it louder for the people in the back

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad