Confirmed Trade: [SJS/DET] Jake Walman and 2024 2nd round pick for future considerations

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WaW

Armchair Assistant Coffee Gofer for the GM
Mar 18, 2017
What the actual f*** is going on here. Walman could a legit top 4 dman for any team in the league, this simply doesn't make sense without any further upcoming context.

LongWayDown37

Mar 8, 2006
Wow that seems like a steep price to pay to shed a $3.4M cap hit for 2 years on a not terrible player... Doesn't seem great for my hopes of getting Skinner off the Sabres books.

Reactions: FlyguyOX

Aussie91

Mar 7, 2023
Ummmm…Walman wasn’t even close to a cap dump as far as I was concerned. What am I missing…
Yzerman just shed 3.4 mil off the books and not taking back any cap hit. he paid to do so, but this leaves extra money for signing one of if not multiple, kane, perron, ghost. This also gives simon edvinsson the chance this year for top 4 action

Sombastate

Jun 19, 2011
Las Vegas
Mukh is gonna get time. There's nothing but literal bodies keeping from the lineup.
Oh eventually he's gonna be too good to deny. But 6 guys currently on the roster, still have to re-sign Thrun, so 7. Mukh proved to be probably their best defenseman in the 3 games he played, never saw the ice again.

Eventually something has to give

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad