Value of: Shane Pinto to Montreal

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanknation

Feb 24, 2012
Sens fans still think Pinto is worth Ghule, 1st, And Xhekaj . Muhahaha
Guy is lucky to fetch a 3rd rounder at this point.

crowi

Registered Loser
May 11, 2012
Helsinki
Yea and after everything passes, trade him for Bedard and a 1st. Good thinking!
Not sure what your point is here. Sens would be stupid to trade him now that his value has plummeted. No one has ever said anything about Bedard in this thread.

The Devilish Buffoon

Dec 24, 2018
Sens fans still think Pinto is worth Ghule, 1st, And Xhekaj . Muhahaha
Guy is lucky to fetch a 3rd rounder at this point.
Lol, its fun making stuff up eh?

Every team in the league would give a 3rd rounder for him and no one said he's worth Guhle 1st & Xhekaj (in fact the guy who suggested 1st & Xhekaj is not a Sens fan at all)

Pinto will be in our lineup before Dach is in yours and will probably continue to be as good or better than Dach for the rest of their careers. Not bad having him as our 3rd or 4th best C
I put the odds of this happening at 55 to 1. Any takers?
Those odds are way too low

Unbiased Fan

May 24, 2019
Am I the only one who thinks the suspension doesn’t effect his value? I’d like him on the leafs.

1st rd pick for him? Could add a decent prospect.

MXD

Partying Hard
Oct 27, 2005
So it’s basically an injury, without the fear of the injury hampering his playing ability?
Yeah, kindof. I mean, the team acquiring Pinto can't have him right now. That's gonna factor in some way, no?
(on the other hand, he also probably becomes cheaper to sign for the Sens, so the Sens may ask for more, unless Pinto made it clear he doesn't have any interest in playing for the Sens, which is, as far as we know, not the case)

Reactions: LeProspector

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
Pinto will take that bet

He bet on sports bro. He didn't kill a guy
If anything he helped his poorer friends out.
i didnt mean Pinto himself is baggage!!

just that hes suspended for 41 games and prior couldnt agree on a deal; so, literally speaking, its baggage for management

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Who would trade one of the better young D'S in the NHL for Pinto? And then add on top. Are you for real.

Pinto, Ottawa 1st, and solid D prospect for Ghule more like it. Even then we need Ghule.
You are the team trying to trade for him. I wouldnt trade Pinto for Guhle one for one so go bark up another tree.

All trade offers for Pinto are hereby rescinded. The guy really messed up.
You were never getting him anyways! lol Montreal is by far the most out of touch fanbase in hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad