Value of: Shane Pinto to Montreal

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qwijibo

Dec 1, 2014
What, you think this whole betting debacle hasn't hurt Pinto's value?

Just FYI the 50's and 70's Habs had some pretty crazy stories and Montreal city cops often looked away from their more egregious crimes. Even the '86 Canadiens were far from angels. Long story short if you wanna win Cups separate the players' off-ice from their on-ice actions.
There wasn't social media, the internet, a camera on every phone back then. It was much easier to ignore transgressions. Like it or not players today are held to a higher standard than they were back then.

Reactions: kevistar

viceroy

Mar 5, 2011
Montreal suburbs
There wasn't social media, the internet, a camera on every phone back then. It was much easier to ignore transgressions. Like it or not players today are held to a higher standard than they were back then.

Train your players better for the times. Protect your players, if need be threaten media on the down low for publishing such stories. Leave those tales to sites like hockey30.

Colezuki

Apr 27, 2009
Toronto
lol, there you are.
I was looking for the one guy that didn’t know that guys like that are scattered throughout the league and on every team.
Wait…did you actually think these are all good guys on your team.
Oh honey…that’s adorable.
I agree with you? hence why my comment was why are you bringing up Mailloux given the current situation with former and present sens players?

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
There just isnt a lot of point in the Sens trading Pinto right now, sure if Montreal is giving something crazy like their unprotected first. but a low first or a few seconds doesnt help them and they dont have the cap space to pick up a player. I mean I suppose if it was Pinto plus a player for a better replacement for that player maybe.
Pinto for Newhook + Barron ?

• Haha
Reactions: Boss Man Hughes

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
No point in this thread anymore. Pinto took care of Ottawa's cap issues himself.

He will sign below value now, and be grateful for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad