Value of: Shane Pinto to Montreal

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Devilish Buffoon

Dec 24, 2018
If it’s found he bet on nhl games he’s toast.
It’s been found that he hasn’t bet on NHL games and his punishment has been decided, administered, and accepted.

I think he has to sign and then sit 41 games......if thats the case no one is trading for him....
1) Not true, he is already 6 games into his suspension
2) No one is trading for him because the Sens are very thrilled to have him. Every team in the league would offer assets & a contract to him.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Montréal don't need brain dead players, Ottawa can keep him

Montreal knew about a players misconduct and drafted him in the first round despite him asking not to be drafted.

1698363151032.gif

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Still stuck in Forum 40
Yeah, kindof. I mean, the team acquiring Pinto can't have him right now. That's gonna factor in some way, no?
(on the other hand, he also probably becomes cheaper to sign for the Sens, so the Sens may ask for more, unless Pinto made it clear he doesn't have any interest in playing for the Sens, which is, as far as we know, not the case)
I would expect his contract to be pro-rated so it shouldn't be cheaper, cap wise.

I don't want to gamble on Pinto.
Why? He'll gamble for you!

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
It’s been found that he hasn’t bet on NHL games and his punishment has been decided, administered, and accepted.

you know some stuff could come out next week or next month….
1) Not true, he is already 6 games into his suspension
2) No one is trading for him because the Sens are very thrilled to have him. Every team in the league would offer assets & a contract to him.
If he’s not signed by early December he won’t be able to play this season.

The Devilish Buffoon

Dec 24, 2018
you know some stuff could come out next week or next month….

If he’s not signed by early December he won’t be able to play this season.
1) Not true
2) Even if it was.... so? What does that have to do with anything I said? He is eligible to sign at any time, will be eligible to play in late January and any contract he signs won't count against the cap until the suspension is over

viceroy

Mar 5, 2011
Montreal suburbs
Let us know when you get back from lunch.

What, you think this whole betting debacle hasn't hurt Pinto's value?

Montréal don't need brain dead players, Ottawa can keep him

The moron who did this since lost his job
Shane Pinto is still a member of Ottawa

Just FYI the 50's and 70's Habs had some pretty crazy stories and Montreal city cops often looked away from their more egregious crimes. Even the '86 Canadiens were far from angels. Long story short if you wanna win Cups separate the players' off-ice from their on-ice actions.

Reactions: Colezuki

KeziaTML

Apr 29, 2010
Calgary, AB
So the NHL suspends a guy for doing something that the same guy has an advertisement for on his helmet every day.

Once again, greatest game, clown show league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad