Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Tua had Hill wide open. He under threw him pretty badly, though. Luckily, Hill beat his man so badly the DB couldnt turn around to play the ball,so TD eitherway.

Reactions: NotABadPeriod

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
If Buffalo wanted to save the money what they should do is say whoever clears the most seats gets tickets to the game.
Pretty sure it's sold out. I mean sure I don't think everybody comes with the weather, but you can't give away tickets that are already sold

During the drought they gave away tickets to anyone working 4 hours plus.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Pretty sure it's sold out. I mean sure I don't think everybody comes with the weather, but you can't give away tickets that are already sold

During the drought they gave away tickets to anyone working 4 hours plus.
They should give "first in line" access to a future game or something like that. "Come clear the snow, go to front of the line for Divisional round tickets" would get a shit ton of people's attention.

Waterfowlist

Aug 9, 2012
I don’t know why any bills fan would be scared of the chiefs right now. They have massive problems that have been present all season. They aren’t a team that’s killing themselves despite talent. Their mistakes are largely a lack of talent on offense.

tmlms13

Apr 11, 2012
Waterloo, Ontario
I don’t know why any bills fan would be scared of the chiefs right now. They have massive problems that have been present all season. They aren’t a team that’s killing themselves despite talent. Their mistakes are largely a lack of talent on offense.

True but that same team was a toe away from beating us early in the year.

Waterfowlist

Aug 9, 2012
True but that same team was a toe away from beating us early in the year.
1:16 left in that game… the game wasn’t over even if they scored.

And that was a game that the bills thoroughly dominated. I’d welcome them with open arms next week. That offense is flawed and even Mahomes can’t make up for it.

Reactions: NotABadPeriod

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Latest Weather for Monday:
18-24" snow expected in Orchard Park by Monday Morning, Snow will shift North (Buffalo/Northtowns) Monday morning. Wind chill expected low single digits to 0 Monday, 25-35 gusts.

• Love
Reactions: Fearnot
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad