Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
So do we know who we play if we win. JC I'm lazy
If we win KC has to come here.

Which is interesting because Mahomes has never

1. Played a true road playoff game
B. Played in Buffalo with fans in the stands.

But I still hate it. Don’t care how many times we beat him…he turns into playoff God against us. Only player in the league where I can’t walk into the game knowinf we have the best player on the field if good Allen shows up.

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
If we win KC has to come here.

Which is interesting because Mahomes has never

1. Played a true road playoff game
B. Played in Buffalo with fans in the stands.

But I still hate it. Don’t care how many times we beat him…he turns into playoff God against us. Only player in the league where I can’t walk into the game believing we have the best player on the field if good Allen shows up.
I get that and it's nice winning a season game but they don't look like the team they used to be. Their receivers really are trash. It's not just a media theme and their D might be over confident after shutting down the high powered fins ( strictly media theme). But yeah, the Bills will have to get that playoff monkey off their back

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
Throw out a spy like 35% of the time, enough to make PM look for it at least. Pin ears back wait, for them to shit themselves. Kinda what Miami did but with a better pass rush and run D. No way Allen plays a dumb game at home in front of the Mafia. Eh I shouldn't get ahead of myself

Waterfowlist

Aug 9, 2012
I agree that he didn't call a good game at all, but he's working with a QB who needs his first read to be running butt-naked open over the middle as soon as he hits the top of his drop on like 70% of playcalls to be successful consistently. Real curious what Miami does at the position since middle class QB contracts are mostly a thing of the past for younger players.

Gimme Kincaid and Shakir over the middle and down the seams all day to counter Spags' heat (if we get past PIT first, of course)
Tua is not as bad as folks in this thread are making him out to be. I agree that he is limited, but he is still executing the offense at a high level.

I think it is more that motion and gimmicks work well on poorly coached defenses. Against good teams they have an answer for it.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
All you 716ers shoveled/plowed out ? About 15" here, pretty light, still took about 2 hours. Round 2 coming.

I hear Orchard Park is pretty bad, not sure how they clear out for the game tbh ???

Great tip: add some sweetened/condensed milk and Bailey's (or Kilauea) to your hot chocolate :D

Last edited:
Reactions: buffa dud

buffa dud

Dec 31, 2021
Tua is not as bad as folks in this thread are making him out to be. I agree that he is limited, but he is still executing the offense at a high level.
Right now. We'll see how he does next year, and the year after, once The Cap comes calling.

If I'm the Dolphins' front office, I give it one more shot. If Tua can't prove he's a game-breaker, and not a game-manager, cut bait, and work on fixing the Cap, all while waiting out another one of Allen's prime years.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
I wonder if Atlanta or Tuesday would be the contingency plan now ?
Poloncarz and Hochul are saying the game will be played tomorrow as conditions are improving.

We'll see if they get the stadium cleaned up in time or if we get another snowball game like the Miami game last year.

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
Poloncarz and Hochul are saying the game will be played tomorrow as conditions are improving.

We'll see if they get the stadium cleaned up in time or if we get another snowball game like the Miami game last year.make
Since they the military has controlled the weather for twenty years at least. F em. Make the fn snow stop ya butt pirates from hell.

Lets go buff al O

Hochul seems to have our backs.

Tachycineta

May 2, 2006
Gaithersburg, MD
So I was an idiot who didn't connect the dots today. I was going to accuse Delta of being biased because I saw a flight from Pittsburgh scheduled to arrive at just after 400 pm today (about now) while everyone else was cancelling flights. I was just like "must not want to cancel for the Pittsburgh fans." It never occurred to me that it could be the team itself (I saw a Bills article that said the Steelers were arriving this afternoon). This is DL 8867 scheduled to arrive at 4:11 pm.

Due to the ban, I guess they will have to walk to Orchard Park because they are definitely nor essential....

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Dallas going 8-0 at home, then immediately losing at home in the playoffs would be the most Dallas thing ever.

Also, I dislike Aaron Rodgers. There's something satisfying about seeing Love do well in his place. I hope they go on a run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad