Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
Not a single complaint from me about it either.

1705272154337.jpeg

buffa dud

Dec 31, 2021
I've been thinking this since the news broke, but if I had to put money on where I think Belichick would go my money's on Dallas. They have all the pieces to be competitive, especially given their division. It's just trash coaching holding them back (which I love.)

EDIT: And there's the Gilmore connection to help the process along.

Last edited:

tmlms13

Apr 11, 2012
Waterloo, Ontario
All you 716ers shoveled/plowed out ? About 15" here, pretty light, still took about 2 hours. Round 2 coming.

I hear Orchard Park is pretty bad, not sure how they clear out for the game tbh ???

Great tip: add some sweetened/condensed milk and Bailey's (or Kilauea) to your hot chocolate :D

Can I decline the flavored water? Just come by for a autograph or a selfie?

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Ya know......none of these first 3 games have really been that close.

I'm terrified.
If we lose to Mason Rudolph and a Watt-less Steelers team at home I won’t know how to react to it. But I will know that a massive change has to happen somewhere. Can’t just there’s always next year that one. Even if having Allen kind of makes it true.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Cowboys offense looks a lot like Dorsey’s offense. Weird behind the line attempts early. obvious runs up the middle On second and any distance. Hope your #1 WR bails you out on 3rd down

buffa dud

Dec 31, 2021
If we lose to Mason Rudolph and a Watt-less Steelers team at home I won’t know how to react to it. But I will know that a massive change has to happen somewhere. Can’t just there’s always next year that one. Even if having Allen kind of makes it true.
If the Bills lose to Mason Rudolph and a Watt-less Steelers, it's going to be because Allen had one of those games.

========

Down by twenty in the third, and the coach kicks a field goal inside the twenty.

Was punting not an option?

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
If the Bills lose to Mason Rudolph and a Watt-less Steelers, it's going to be because Allen had one of those games.

========

Down by twenty in the third, and the coach kicks a field goal inside the twenty.

Was punting not an option?
And GB comes back with a TD. I know there is a lot of time left but this game feels over already.

tmlms13

Apr 11, 2012
Waterloo, Ontario
I have zero confidence in the Bills winning a blowout in the playoffs. It'll either be butt-clenching win, or heartbreaking loss.

Haven't seen what the wind will be like but if it's really bad it might be a no FG or XP day.

It feels like a 14-7 kind of game if the wind is bad. Or one of those games where we dominate in stats but not the score

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Haven't seen what the wind will be like but if it's really bad it might be a no FG or XP day.

It feels like a 14-7 kind of game if the wind is bad. Or one of those games where we dominate in stats but not the score
Wind into Monday evening isn't really supposed to be significant. Similar to what KC had but probably with snow showers and about 20 degrees warmer.

buffa dud

Dec 31, 2021
Good thing you got that field goal earlier, McCarthy. Never know when those points are going to come in handy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad