Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Miami's O put on a clinic of incompetence. Mike McD is such a overrated play caller. Tua wasn't ready either.

That said the Chiefs looks very beatable...Beat the Steelers and then hand Mahomes an L in his very first road playoff game. I'm feeling better and better about our potential path.But for the love of god please beat the Steelers.

Reactions: Dingo44

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
Miami's O put on a clinic of incompetence. Mike McD is such a overrated play caller. Tua wasn't ready either.

That said the Chiefs looks very beatable...Beat the Steelers and then hand Mahomes an L in his very first road playoff game. I'm feeling better and better about our potential path.But for the love of god please beat the Steelers.
Snapping the ball with 2 seconds left in the play clock when you need 3 scores doesn’t help.

CaliSabresfan24

Aug 21, 2021
San Jose,CA
Also Tua doesn't know how to use his legs.. the dude can easily extend plays and use he's athleticism. The guy is isn't small and can move but just doesn't for some reason...

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
If we had a supposed offensive guru HC call a game like that for us I would've wanted him fired after that clown show of an effort. Awful game by Coach Nerd. Just ....Wow.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
IIRC we got way too cute with WR screens and other psuedo runs while we were running the ball down their throat in our week 14 win too. Maybe take note, Brady. I know screens seem like the way to attack an attacking defense like Spags, but they're aware of that too.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Everything Miami has done recently is to win now. Going to be interesting when all that catches up with them and nothing to show for it. Maybe they find a Goff/Stafford style trade with someone , but I can't think of anything ?

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
No Int, no turnovers, 150 yds rushing, 4 FG's.

They had one TD in their first 5 red zone trips. With key mistakes, drops, and penalties in those 4 FG drives. We have had those games and i can tell you that no one is praising that as minimal mistakes and methodical.

I mean the entire half time show was dedicated to the chiefs mistakes and the points they left on the board.

Reactions: NotABadPeriod

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
The best game I’ve seen Miami play in the last 3 years was with Skyler Thompson.

I get it, they got a ton of injuries. But man, after Wilkins strip sack of Allen last week on, just no fight left. That kick return just broke Miami.

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
McDaniels is a fraud. Every good defense they played this year shut them down, especially in the second half.
I agree that he didn't call a good game at all, but he's working with a QB who needs his first read to be running butt-naked open over the middle as soon as he hits the top of his drop on like 70% of playcalls to be successful consistently. Real curious what Miami does at the position since middle class QB contracts are mostly a thing of the past for younger players.

IIRC we got way too cute with WR screens and other psuedo runs while we were running the ball down their throat in our week 14 win too. Maybe take note, Brady. I know screens seem like the way to attack an attacking defense like Spags, but they're aware of that too.
Gimme Kincaid and Shakir over the middle and down the seams all day to counter Spags' heat (if we get past PIT first, of course)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad