Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
I want us to beat KC on the way to the super bowl and it should be a complete stomping. Nothing exciting at all. When you look back on the super bowl win that game should be irrelevant and a hyped up disappointment for neutral fans.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
If I was in town, I would turn out for the stadium clearing crew. Twenty bucks an hour isn't bad for shoveling.
How far is Atlanta for you ? You might want to take flyer on it happening. Tomorrow doesn't sound like snow shoveling weather and there are travel bans.

We're right on the edge of the snow band right now, a little scary.

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Tua absolutely does not have the juice right now

Duffed a screen pass to a wide open Achane to force third down and then overthrew someone in traffic over the middle for a pick

Reactions: oldgoalie

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
Oh look. Tua's first read isn't there and he airmails the pass to his next read.

Never seen that before. Ever.

The 5 - 8 plays a game (tops) that he has to go through reads seriously looks like a frazzled rookie.

This game might be over by halftime.

The chiefs have been like the Bills and have tended to make a lot of mistakes. But if they play clean, agreed

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Miami looks ready to run for the bus already
He got his wish...
Screen Shot 2024-01-13 at 8.44.48 PM.png

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
How far is Atlanta for you ? You might want to take flyer on it happening. Tomorrow doesn't sound like snow shoveling weather and there are travel bans.

We're right on the edge of the snow band right now, a little scary.
According to Tim Graham, Tuesday in Buffalo is not off the table. Which I presume would force a Monday night game next weekend. And there's a world of difference between what Buffalo's getting today and tomorrow and what's forecasted for Monday/Tuesday. 1-3 inches is just another day. I certainly could see clean up taking until Tuesday, but I would suspect the travel ban will be done by Monday morning.

I reserve the right to change later......
But holy cow is Garrett so much better than Collinsworth
I've definitely liked Garrett the couple of games I've heard him do color.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad