Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY

I think everyone knows the different scenarios by now but figured I’d share anyway

The #2 seed opponents aren't quite accurate. If the Jags lose, the winner of Colts-Texans wins the AFC South and the loser is out of the playoffs (finishes behind Jacksonville). In that case we play Pittsburgh if they win OR Denver wins, and Jacksonville if Pittsburgh loses and Denver loses.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Still only 1/3rd of the criteria.
Player voting isn't much better. Didn't Geoff Schwartz once say he basically just put all his friend on his ballot because who the f*** has time to watch everything going on around the league when you have your own games to prepare for?

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY

Capture.PNG

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
Can we change the definition of MVP to best player on the best team? Lamar Jackson might be the least deserving QB to win it in a long long time.

He has 29 TOTAL touchdowns, and is averaging less than two touchdowns a game. He had three games without a passing or rushing touchdown. And then five other games with only one total touchdown…meaning half his games he had one touchdown or less

He is 14th in passing yards, 7th in yards per attempt, 19th in passing yards a game, 11th in passing touchdowns, and 10th in completing percentage.

His only claim to an MVP is he was the QB for the top team in the league. I’m sorry, what?

Last edited:

buffalowing88

Aug 11, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Can we change the definition of MVP to best player on the best team? Lamar Jackson might be the least deserving QB to win it in a long long time.

He has 29 TOTAL touchdowns, and is averaging less than two touchdowns a game. He had three games without a passing or rushing touchdown. And then five other games with only one total touchdown…meaning half his games he had one touchdown or less

He is 14th in passing yards, 7th in yards per attempt, 19th in passing yards a game, 11th in passing touchdowns, and 10th in completing percentage.

His only claim to an MVP is he was the WB for the top team in the league. I’m sorry, what?

The media is pretty dominated by former players right now and it seems like a lot of them blindly support Lamar's case because they felt he was disrespected in the off-season. This is their way of hitting back at this perceived disrespect. Narrative matters and Purdy is seen as something of a 'company man' by these same media members and they aren't going to rally around him like that.

With that said, Lamar is pretty great and I think that goes beyond the stats. I'm not going to be mad if he wins it. God knows Josh didn't deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad