Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmlms13

Apr 11, 2012
Waterloo, Ontario
I still want him off the damn team. I hope more evidence comes out, the NFL puts him on the exempt list, and Buffalo gets an out on his contract. I hate that he is allowed to play, especially on the team that I was born into servitude to watch fail.

Bills should just make him inactive until more comes out. I don't want to totally kick him off until we know more.

It's not worth the media headache for now and let him play. If they worst is true maybe they can straight terminate it probably instead of cutting

Like LTIR in hockey

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Bills should just make him inactive until more comes out. I don't want to totally kick him off until we know more.

It's not worth the media headache for now and let him play. If they worst is true maybe they can straight terminate it probably instead of cutting

Like LTIR in hockey
Agreed we simply do not know what happened and to what extent. In domestic cases, only the couple knows. Angry football player > pregnant partner and it is easy to let your mind run wild. Best to let the police investigate and then make a judgment.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Agreed we simply do not know what happened and to what extent. In domestic cases, only the couple knows. Angry football player > pregnant partner and it is easy to let your mind run wild. Best to let the police investigate and then make a judgment.
For better or worse his partner is saying things have "been blown out of proportion" and without her cooperation it is very unlikely charges are filed. Which almost certainly means no suspension.

sabresfan129103

1-4-6-14
Apr 10, 2006
Amherst, NY
Like...did anyone just listen to the post game clip of Mahomes. He said, how the ref took away greatness on the Kelce lateral. Is really suggesting that the refs should just let that go? Lets just ignore the rules because we're KC.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Like...did anyone just listen to the post game clip of Mahomes. He said, how the ref took away greatness on the Kelce lateral. Is really suggesting that the refs should just let that go? Lets just ignore the rules because we're KC.
Not to mention the flag was thrown the instant the ball was snapped. Do they want them to be fortune tellers and read the future? Go "oh sorry that play was so good it negates a penalty"?

What a stupid comment by Mahomes.

Reactions: Dingo44

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
In February: "yeah it's a ticky tack call but it's technically a flag so they have to call it"

Now: "How dare refs call an obvious penalty!"

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
That is what he was suggesting, yes. That a flag thrown before the ball should be picked up because they would have won and had an all time highlight.

He also did say something that isn’t as crazy as that though. That you never see that flag. That refs always give you a warning first. Which…ok I can see a place for annoyance. But once they threw the flag making an incredible play isn’t a factor in deciding if it is called. He wanted them to pick it up and say there was no one lined up in the neutral zone? We can see that there is. With all respect to him…it’s way worse for the game to lie about the call than to allow the play

Reactions: sabresfan129103

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
"You never see that call"

Yes, most recievers are capable of seeing a ball down a horizontal plane and lining up behind it.

As I understand it, the "checks" with the head linesman are usually in respect to lining up "on the ball" or "off the ball" regarding illegal formations, where off-ball recievers have to be a yard behind the LoS.

Reactions: JLewyB

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I was going to say that if we had this officiating crew in Philly we would have won because of what they deemed a catch all day. But it occurs to me that we would have beaten Philly with literally any other officiating crew.

Reactions: Kupo

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Screen Shot 2023-12-10 at 8.39.45 PM.png

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006

Bills having 12 men on the field for the Broncos FG didn't affect the play at all. I demand we get credit for that win.

(Also, even if the Chiefs scored, Allen still would have had a chance to get a TD going the other way, with 3 timeouts...)

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Maybe if Toney actually looks back at the near linesman he can signal that he's too far forward. He's staring at the ball the entire time. Is the ref supposed to holler at him to get back?

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport

Bills having 12 men on the field for the Broncos FG didn't affect the play at all. I demand we get credit for that win.

(Also, even if the Chiefs scored, Allen still would have had a chance to get a TD going the other way, with 3 timeouts...)

Just further proving that he is a whiney pre Madonna.

SabresFan26

May 28, 2003
Visit site
Good news is 3-1 should give us a 70 percent chance or higher at playoffs. After winning today it’s going to be doable. We should beat the Chargers and Patriots so we’d have to split Cowboys and Dolphins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad