Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Can't remember the last game we won where it was basically thanks to the other f***ing up that bad.

I can think of plenty the other way around lol
It was in the first half, but Giants not getting a FG attempt off after getting stopped in bounds?

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
How do Bills fans feel about Diggs, I think he is a great talent, a clutch passcatcher. One off game does not change that, he was off tonight, abeit 2x coverage. His body language at times is a distraction. Did he sulk not being part of the offence tonight, or was that me? If he is covered double teamed, Allen should not force the ball to him just get him involved, beat them on single coverage with Davis, Kinkaid or Knox. Will Diggs accept this?

Reactions: SabresFan26

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
How do Bills fans feel about Diggs, I think he is a great talent, a clutch passcatcher. One off game does not change that, he was off tonight, abeit 2x coverage. His body language at times is a distraction. Did he sulk not being part of the offence tonight, or was that me? If he is covered double teamed, Allen should not force the ball to him just get him involved, beat them on single coverage with Davis, Kinkaid or Knox. Will Diggs accept this?
I think he's definitely had a rough game and hasn't been super visible under Brady, but I wouldn't say I'm worried about him.

Teams are starting to take him away and I don't think they've found a way to get him in favorable matchups yet. SOmething for Brady to work on.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
I used to have a lot of respect for Mahomes. His meltdown at the end of the game tarnished a lot of that. If that was Allen he would have been penalized, fined and bashed on every channel. Instead Mahomes is “such a great competitor”.
Just FYI I've heard he was going after Toney (for the offsides), not after the ref.

KeyserSoze81

Mar 1, 2007
Rochester, NY
On the Mr. Brightside, Von Miller showed glimpes of his Hall of Fame self. A knee injury takes a year to recoup, if at all. If he continues to improve, this is huge. He has some huge pressures on the last drive.
I still want him off the damn team. I hope more evidence comes out, the NFL puts him on the exempt list, and Buffalo gets an out on his contract. I hate that he is allowed to play, especially on the team that I was born into servitude to watch fail.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
1702256482597.png

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
That was first half though, never know how it plays out after..... not like the 12 man on FG or terrible D in 4Q 2 minute drive
You don't recognize the "terrible D" when it's your team scoring - in terms of calls there was the holding against the Rams on 4th and goal in the 2021 win to go with the Gibbs blunder I mentioned earlier.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
I still want him off the damn team. I hope more evidence comes out, the NFL puts him on the exempt list, and Buffalo gets an out on his contract. I hate that he is allowed to play, especially on the team that I was born into servitude to watch fail.
Yeah, If evidence comes out against him of doing what was claimed, then it would be a no brainer. have to let The police will finish their investigation. Until then, it's alleged, what the truth is here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad