Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Floyd with a great pressure. For once we can say KC beat themselves more than the Bills beat themselves. Toney game of inches.

Make no mistakes Bills need to clean up and get better if they want to make the playoffs.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
They haven't played prevent like at all.

A successful offensive play does not automatically mean they're in prevent.
I just mean it's a mental thing, the 13 second game in the playoffs. The mindset should be you go out to play to win, not be afraid to lose. The Bills are awful in close games, i think it has to something to do with that statement. Anyway, it's a W in a game that looked like they lost if not for the Toney gift.

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
When was the last time the Bills won a 1 score game in victory formation? The last couple they won still came down to a last second play on defense (Giants, Bucs).

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
KC is only 1 game ahead of the Broncos, and they split the season series. Denver has an additional division loss...but if the results play out a certain way...

Denver's H2H against us could become irrelevant and our H2H against KC could become very relevant.

But that's a discussion for a few weeks from now, maybe.

Reactions: Selanne00008

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Can't remember the last game we won where it was basically thanks to the other f***ing up that bad.

I can think of plenty the other way around lol
Joe Gibbs literally took two timeouts in a row trying to freeze our kicker on a very long winning FG - resulting in a 15 yard penalty and a much easier FG during the drought.

Don't know if I'll ever forget that one. Wanna say mid-late 2000's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad