Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
Diggs great fight and first down early. Uncalled mugging all day w a wwe take down. No calls.

minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I think it's possible Diggs ribs got hurt when Gardner did his WWF move on him. He's not on the injury report, but you can have a lot of bruising and soreness and not be on the injury report.

If I'm right, he should probably be doing better next week vs the Cowboys and feeling OK for the closing stretch
Expand

Other boards on diggs.
The bad news is he took another couple of suplexes tonight too. With no flags. I dont get why the refs just let Digs get interfered with and mugged up and down the field, and then when he does make a catch the defense can just slam him around how ever they want. It's maddening.

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
What do you think the odds are that either of them get fined or reprimanded for talking shit about the refs in their press conference? I’d put it about the same as the odds the Patriots make the playoffs.

But I’m sure Dawkins gets fine for his instagram post.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Boy is Mahomes whining about the offside call. Seriously, dude, watch the tape.

Man, I think back on all the legitimate gripes you could have with the refs in the games throughout this season, and this guy is really out here crying about an objectively indisputably correct call. What an absolute manbaby. Feels good beating those guys.

buffa dud

Dec 31, 2021
They've played 5 games away from Dallas this year, and only looked good in beating 2 terrible teams (NYG, CAR).

I'm hoping they don't like the cold next week.

I went to Houston last month, and I wanted to hop back on the plan after it landed. And I live here.

What do you think the odds are that either of them get fined or reprimanded for talking shit about the refs in their press conference? I’d put it about the same as the odds the Patriots make the playoffs.

But I’m sure Dawkins gets fine for his instagram post.

I know Reid will. You don't get to call the league "embarrassing" and get away with it. The egos at play will not allow for it.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
So, I missed the game because of band practice, but, I watched it back on DVR. I have no f***ing idea what Mahomes is bitching about. Toney is clearly offsides and the flag was thrown immediately. Like what? What is even the f***ing complaint?
From what it sounds like in the Reid presser is that the team will get a warning about that and then it will get called, which if true, is absolutely wild

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
From what it sounds like in the Reid presser is that the team will get a warning about that and then it will get called, which if true, is absolutely wild
Yeah I don't think that's true. Refs and receivers are constantly in contact about "on ball" vs "off ball" but here Toney never looks at the near side official that throws the flag so he has no chance to motion that he's lined up offside even if he wanted to.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
NBC made a point in halftime to say that is how it was…but if it’s egregious it doesn’t need a warning and the call has been made 11 times already this year The same way.

theyre just crying to cry

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
What buzzard world are we living in where a team blatantly lined up offsides and is throwing a tantrum over it being called correctly.

There are bad calls in every game. I have never seen a team so mad at such an obvious correct call (and not disputing it was correct).

This wasn’t an issue of him slightly lining up offsides and not getting notice from the refs to line up correctly. The dude was blocking the view of the ball he was so offsides

Reactions: tsujimoto74

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
Overall, the Chief's D was really the story of the game. Buffalo was able to go up and down the field in the 1st half, and in the 2nd half they made great adjustments and held us to 6 points.

This game was a perfect example of good Josh/Bad Josh. Great in the first half...up until the pick.

The weirdness with whether or not to kick at not at the end of the half was silly. With no time left, no risk in letting Bass try. Certainly less risk than a hail mary. I mean, it seems clear there is some attention to detail that is just missing compared to previous years. Buffalo really need to get a dedicated defensive coordinator next year.

A W is a W is a W. The offense wasn't great in the 2nd half. Not sure why they simply stopped running it. . I get the front changed, but getting into 3rd and long constantly just derailed us several drives. The calling was very Dorsey-esque.

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
Could they please win a game by two or more scores as soon as possible. There will be no Mafia left to attend games if we keep having to endure these roller-coasters. The human heart can only take so much.

There were missed penalty calls that could have favoured the Bills if they were called.

The sequence of plays after the illegal contact penalty were terrible for clock management. Diggs makes the catçh at least 95% of the time so it's essentially a run however the drop and subsequent incompletions were beneficial for KC.

The Chiefs had similar formations on the first play of their final ďrive and the offsides penalty however the WR was different. The first play wasn't offsides but it was close.

The offence couldn't get going for seemingly a long stretch in the middle of the game. Allen seemed to be under pressure on a regular basis. Dallas will be a challenge. They are a good team but not the same team on the road. Hopefully the crowd is loud and not too many Cowboys fans in the stadium. I know, I know, there will be a lot of Cowboys fans in attendance. My friend's brother has season tickets, has sold all of them but will be attending this weekend because he is a Cowboys fan. Yes, he is the worst kind of person, lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SharkInABoloTie

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
ESPN Headline: Chiefs stymied by refs.

Just f*** all the way off, ESPN.

What do you want from them? An accurate headline like “Chiefs stymied by their JV practice squad receivers”? And make Mahomes look like the crybaby idiot he is for throwing a tantrum about an obviously correct call? Please.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Mahomes crying to Allen in the handshake line is sure something. Bro has less class in a regular season game than Allen did after much harder losses in the playoffs. Especially hilarious considering the garbage reffing Allen has quietly played through at times. What a clown.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
It is absurd how much crying there is over a procedural call enforced correctly. It’s not even a judgment call. Two time Super Bowl champions whining and saying they shouldn’t be held to the same rules because they made a great play after they broke one.

Reactions: EichHart
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad