Buffalo Bills Season's End: The Off-Seasons Starts Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
They've played 5 games away from Dallas this year, and only looked good in beating 2 terrible teams (NYG, CAR).

I'm hoping they don't like the cold next week.
Looking like cool, possible rain, in the 40's right now.

Wondering if it's part Eagles have been figured out too (thanks in part to the Bills). I think they will need close to 31-34 to beat them. Parson's will be a handful. The crowd should be incredible.

Last edited:

Tsujimoto

Jan 23, 2006
So, I missed the game because of band practice, but, I watched it back on DVR. I have no f***ing idea what Mahomes is bitching about. Toney is clearly offsides and the flag was thrown immediately. Like what? What is even the f***ing complaint?
I don't get it either. Toney was so far into the Neutral Zone he was getting chased by Romulans.

Dreakon13

Jun 28, 2010
Mighty Taco, NY
Man, I saw him and Allen after the game but didn't really hear it, and thought "he blew up on the sideline but at least he had the decency to say good game or something first".

What a crybaby, apparently never had a call late not go his way before. After like 6 seasons in the league it must be devastating to realize penalties aren't just those things other teams get.

Reactions: Digable5

Jimmybarndoor2

Jul 24, 2021
I believe Kelce saw the flag, thought it was on Buffalo and thought he had a free play

Nice to see the Bills get the benefit of a call

Reactions: NWMem

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY

2.PNG

I wonder what Pegula thinks about McD getting the game ball from Beane?

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
So, I missed the game because of band practice, but, I watched it back on DVR. I have no f***ing idea what Mahomes is bitching about. Toney is clearly offsides and the flag was thrown immediately. Like what? What is even the f***ing complaint?
Their complaint is that the league didn’t warn them that their guy was offside prior to throwing the flag.

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
It is absurd how much crying there is over a procedural call enforced correctly. It’s not even a judgment call. Two time Super Bowl champions whining and saying they shouldn’t be held to the same rules because they made a great play after they broke one.
Admitting to it publicly…

Reactions: ValJamesDuex

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Im legit dumbfounded by his actions and words after the game.

I'm wondering if that play was a "straw that broke the camel's back" situation as regards the entire WR corps. And when something like that happens, lots of people aren't always rational in the immediate aftermath. That said, boy......SOMEONE on KC's staff has to make sure that he's in the right mindset going into that presser.

I bet he comes out with some generic "I'm sorry if y'all took it the wrong way, I'm competitive" half-apology at some point today.

Reactions: Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
I think Reid and Mahomes thought it was an offsides penalty where the WR barely lines up in the neutral zone. They aren’t wrong, WRs generally get warned before a ref will flag them for that. That’s true in high school even. And that would be an extremely frustrating call to have happen to you on your 4th quarter drive.

But that wasn’t this play. The f***er was extremely offsides

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015

Toney was like a foot offsides. It wasn’t even close.

Offensive offsides has been a point of emphasis for the refs this year. I think it’s been called 11+ times this season.

That Mahomes, Reid (etc) are all making such a big stink about how they should have been warned or the refs should have just let it go speaks to how damn spoiled they are, always getting calls going their way.

If they want to see bad officiating truly impact the outcome of a game, they should watch the Bills/Eagles game.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
I think Reid and Mahomes thought it was an offsides penalty where the WR barely lines up in the neutral zone. They aren’t wrong, WRs generally get warned before a ref will flag them for that. That’s true in high school even. And that would be an extremely frustrating call to have happen to you on your 4th quarter drive.

But that wasn’t this play. The f***er was extremely offsides

I’m also sure the ref would have warned Toney if he’d bothered to look in his direction/check if he was good, as receivers often do. But Toney chose to just stand there and stare backward at the center.

Aside: I also think the whining about “overturning” that play is misplaced for another reason, too, which is that I doubt Kelce tries that if there’s no flag out. I think he only attempts that because he thought they had a free play.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
I’m also sure the ref would have warned Toney if he’d bothered to look in his direction/check if he was good, as receivers often do. But Toney chose to just stand there and stare backward at the center.

Yep. I've seen some Chiefs fans be like "Toney asked the ref if he was good before the play, the ref didn't answer then threw the flag." No. Toney didn't even remotely come close to looking at the side judge (or line judge....whoever). Dude completely spaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad