SCF | VI | "They Said 'I'll Bet They'll Never Make It', But Just Look At Us Holding On" | Oilers vs. Panthers | 5.21.24 | 6:00PM | SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceManCat

#StanleyCupChampions2024🏆
Jul 13, 2006
The Rat Den
Some stat junkie should dig up the numbers on how many Cups have been won on the road vs. at home.
Screen Shot 2024-06-21 at 2.52.26 PM.png

Missing last three years but here it is

Also this:

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
Isn't Bouchard supposed to be more of an offensive D-man? I never expected Bouchard to be a shut down D-man, at least from boxscores. I really didn't get a chance to see much EDM. Living in FLA I get to see and hear TOO MUCH FLA...
he was pretty balanced down the stretch. even as a "non shutdown" guy, he's been not tops in his own zone. out of position way to often, unforced turnovers, beaten to the puck, etc.....he played better in the offensive zone last game, but has been spotty there too this series

i've been really impressed with Broberg----plays poised, in good position, moves the puck efficiently and the thing i really like about his O zone game is that he's able to get the puck to the net

AnInjuredJasonZucker

Feb 21, 2014

Ohhhhh you meant players whose controller disconnected I didnt know. If that's the case what happened here on the Thachuk goal, was that Bouchard? HAHAHA. Talk about controller disconnect.

You really got your little feelings hurt awwww

You need to dial it back a bit. I made a light-hearted joke about OEL in relation to your Photoshop skills (which, I mean, come on). I didn't claim that Oilers players were singularly infallible in terms of effort, so, like the Ryan Smyth response, this makes no sense.

If you'd originally come back with "No, I'm Evan Bouchard" and then posted that clip, then we all laugh and go on our merry way.

jaysoneil

Feb 22, 2013
IL
After that 3-0 start this turned into one of the more exciting finals in awhile.

I can’t remember being this excited for a game since my team was in the finals last.
Wanting to see this go 7.

This could be the Finals that people are talking about 50+ years down the road if he can continue this pace and Oilers win.

VanOriginal

Jun 15, 2019
Looking forward to this game, happy that Oilers extended this to 6 as I put money down on Florida to win in 6. Gonna be fun at the parade next week down in Miama looking forward to that too 😂😂. Great season for McDavid and Co. nevertheless

PuckG

Feb 26, 2015
Looking forward to this game, happy that Oilers extended this to 6 as I put money down on Florida to win in 6. Gonna be fun at the parade next week down in Miama looking forward to that too 😂😂. Great season for McDavid and Co. nevertheless
Hope you lose your money and hope your trip sucks.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011

Ohhhhh you meant players whose controller disconnected I didnt know. If that's the case what happened here on the Thachuk goal, was that Bouchard? HAHAHA. Talk about controller disconnect.

You really got your little feelings hurt awwww

Bouchard hustles hard then makes a hard diving attempt to affect the play. You think this a controller disconnect moment? Despite him trying his hardest to defend that Holloway turnover?

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
Well some team wins every year so I hope you’ll see it one day.

Unless you are a Flyers fan, then f*** your team and f*** your dreams forever.
I'm an Islanders fan and saw the glory days. In all honesty, being able to see 4 straight Cups, I legitimely don't care if they never win another game.

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
He the only reason Florida went 3-0. And quite honestly the only player that scare me comming into game 6

But yes by all means, put Stolarz in I can't wait.
I would agree, the Panthers were very lucky to have a 3-0 lead. It's not like they dominated the first 3 games, or were by far and away the best team, but this happens, we saw a correction in the last 2 games and its anybodies series still. The Panthers are in a good position based off that 3-0 lead, but it's quickly being chipped away. Im not making any predictions on tonight, I just want to see a great hockey game.

Reactions: Whoshattenkirkshoes

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
Thanks but I won't lose my money and my trips down here never suck as I own property down in Florida as I do a few In Edmonton. But thanks for thinking of me. The city and fans of Edmonton should be proud of what the team accomplished.
well lets hope your property has some issues that will make your trip suck :)

It seems like people have forgotten that the Panthers are up in the series
The narrative thats its a forgone conclusion that is going to 7 is nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad