GDT: SCF | VI | "They Said 'I'll Bet They'll Never Make It', But Just Look At Us Holding On" | Oilers vs. Panthers | 5.21.24 | 6:00PM | SN

Inject Shania Into Your Veins

• "We Might've Took The Long Way, We Knew We'd Get There Someday"

• "I'm Glad We Didn't Listen, Look At What We Would Be Missing"

• "We're Still Together, Still Going Strong"

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood55

Jul 25, 2020
Vancouver
hfboards.mandatory.com
Cats are gonna get blown the f*** out of Alberta tonight.
Can't wait for Tkachuk to go after the smallest player on the ice
4dc38354d1634bdce0cd9322dcfb5aa487ec2270544a963a6705bab097326e08_1.jpg

gretzkyoilers

Apr 17, 2012
Ah yes Detroit came back on Toronto but lost game 7
Yeah but you cannot use this to predict any outcomes these playoffs. If anything we have seen a weird season (Oilers at the bottom and now in the finals) and playoffs (McDavid breaking a Gretzky record). Anything can happen!

CantHaveTkachev

Legends
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB
To reiterate -- don't look past this game. Do what you've done for the past two wins, don't forget the details and work rate and get it done. Really damn nervous as I have been the previous two.

Go get it done tonight Oilers.
I don't think they will look past this
they know what's at stake and know this is the last home game of the year (and maybe ever in an Oiler uniform for some players)
they'll bring it tonight

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
It doesn’t matter how the series got to 3-2, who won which game. I shake my head at some so called experts, I seen PK Subban has stated tonights game is a must win for the Panthers. It’s a must win for Edmonton, if the Panthers lose there is still a game 7. Some of these guys say the dumbest things……..

PuckG

Feb 26, 2015
I heard the panthers didn’t fly in families for this game 6 which is bonkers if true. Shows them possibly blowing this is really in their heads.
Planes can only get up with big Tkachuk so many times...

GOilers88

#FreeMoustacheRides
Dec 24, 2016
He also put Nurse and Ceci back together too though IIRC. Might've cost us one of the first two games.
Well they are in game 6 of the SCF. So whatever he's doing is fine by me. Could point to a million things that might have lost games all year, every year. Exercise in futility.

Team and coach have earned nothing but full support, imo.

Reactions: TB12
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad