GDT: SCF | VI | "They Said 'I'll Bet They'll Never Make It', But Just Look At Us Holding On" | Oilers vs. Panthers | 5.21.24 | 6:00PM | SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Inject Shania Into Your Veins

• "We Might've Took The Long Way, We Knew We'd Get There Someday"

• "I'm Glad We Didn't Listen, Look At What We Would Be Missing"

• "We're Still Together, Still Going Strong"

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
I need to go to the liquor store.
1719007059037.png

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
It doesn’t matter how the series got to 3-2, who won which game. I shake my head at some so called experts, I seen PK Subban has stated tonights game is a must win for the Panthers. It’s a must win for Edmonton, if the Panthers lose there is still a game 7. Some of these guys say the dumbest things……..
It is a must win for both teams. Blowing a 3:0 could be demoralizing.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Mrs Brent and I drove into Fort Saskatchewan today to watch the game at a watering hole with our daughters. Went out to grab a few supplies and you can palpably feel the vibe everywhere you go. Also stopped in Vermilion at an auto dealership to look at a vehicle and many of the front end staff were wearing colours. Great to see. Hoo boy, I hope the men can win this game.

I feel a placid confidence.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Biggest game of the McDrai era.

Panthers already planning their party again
The only thing I worry about is skinner absolutely tanking it and being Bob. Mcdavid can be a beast and drai can muster up whatever he has left in him despite his injuries. But you hear about it all the time. It’s almost impossible to win on bad goaltending and skinner needs 2 more good games making those key saves or we can put this puppy to rest. Lol

Duke74

Jan 13, 2018
The rumor for Drai is broken ribs, if that is true, that isn't something that heals with a couple extra days rest between games unfortunately.
Add a broken finger and possibly something else as well. But some people are completely disregarding that because it’s too fun to shit on him. Those people must have been frustrated during the LA and Vancouver series.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Pulling hard for you fellas tonight. Force it to Game 7 and I’m not betting against the best player on the planet.
It’s nice to hear this. Feels like the world is against us. The other day my wife wouldn’t have sex with me because I was wearing an oilers shirt. It’s getting insane

Ok I made that part up, but still. It’s nice to hear people cheer for us for a change!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad