GDT: SCF | VI | "They Said 'I'll Bet They'll Never Make It', But Just Look At Us Holding On" | Oilers vs. Panthers | 5.21.24 | 6:00PM | SN

Inject Shania Into Your Veins

• "We Might've Took The Long Way, We Knew We'd Get There Someday"

• "I'm Glad We Didn't Listen, Look At What We Would Be Missing"

• "We're Still Together, Still Going Strong"

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018

If that happened i would be pleased Dmytrow.

He looks like a very young Kreskin, so maybe there is something to this…

1719009122411.jpeg

PuckG

Feb 26, 2015
Add a broken finger and possibly something else as well. But some people are completely disregarding that because it’s too fun to shit on him. Those people must have been frustrated during the LA and Vancouver series.
A few Canuck fans even used the last 13 playoff games to demonstrate how poor he is in the playoffs. 13 games specifically...:laugh:

And he still had 9 points during that period of time.

Reactions: Duke74

OfCorsiDid

Darkness consumes everything.
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
Didn't they change the Moss Pit to 18+ and what's the capacity? Seems lighter than previous playoffs but the fan park has been absolutely packed. If they did change, I'm glad they did. Kids shouldn't be around people consuming alcohol excessively.

Idk. That pic was taken right after the gates opened and I was like 5th in line on the south entrance.

It’s starting to fill up now.

Duke74

Jan 13, 2018
A few Canuck fans even used the last 13 playoff games to demonstrate how poor he is in the playoffs. 13 games specifically...:laugh:

And he still had 9 points during that period of time.
About a dozen members of our own fanbase aren’t any better than Canuck fans.

Reactions: JordanGalhanth

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
The building will be rocking tonight. Hopefully the Oilers navigate that line between harnessing the crowd's energy and sticking with that one game at a time mentality that has worked the previous two games.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Saw a stat that edm has scored 7 goals off the rush in the last 2 games. Fla? Zero. Edm needs to continue to do what they are doing. Push the pace, use their speed as the panthers have had no answer for it.

This is going to be hard one imo.

We can't allow florida to get the lead at all. There is just no wiggle room, got to get the first goal tonight

Everything rides on skinner and shutting the door. Edm needs to score first like they did the last 2 games. All the stats and numbers suggest it obviously huge.

Reactions: Satire
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad