GDT: SCF | VI | "They Said 'I'll Bet They'll Never Make It', But Just Look At Us Holding On" | Oilers vs. Panthers | 5.21.24 | 6:00PM | SN

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Inject Shania Into Your Veins

• "We Might've Took The Long Way, We Knew We'd Get There Someday"

• "I'm Glad We Didn't Listen, Look At What We Would Be Missing"

• "We're Still Together, Still Going Strong"

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreckus

Feb 21, 2016
It’s like logging 5 years ago so much better. The Ads really gotta outa control and no more instant refreshes
Big time out of control. Especially on mobile.

Times I was someone here makes a site like Calgarpucks to get away from the ads.

JordanGalhanth

Apr 21, 2012
All season long, anything biz says bet on the opposite. He’s funny and fun to listen to most of the time but he has a lot of clown moments.
I know he's active in the minors right now, but as soon as he completely walks away from hockey, I would love to see Brendan Perlini take Biz's spot on TNT (or any TV spot for that matter). Perlini has a newish YouTube channel sharing BTS stories from his NHL days, and he's an incredible personality - fun, engaging, relatable, but well-spoken and without the "life of the party" shtick that Biz and Whitney tend to lean on too much.

Pass the Saitl Sauce

Apr 30, 2015
I know he's active in the minors right now, but as soon as he completely walks away from hockey, I would love to see Brendan Perlini take Biz's spot on TNT (or any TV spot for that matter). Perlini has a newish YouTube channel sharing BTS stories from his NHL days, and he's an incredible personality - fun, engaging, relatable, but well-spoken and without the "life of the party" shtick that Biz and Whitney tend to lean on too much.
biz is over the top on the frat boy thing whit has really matured and is enjoyable listen.

I really enjoyed the few segments I’ve seen from perlini

PuckG

Feb 26, 2015
Absolutely beautiful to see the crowds out.

This is what produces a generation of Oilers fans. I remember 06 in the same way that many of the kids/teenagers will see this city tonight.

LFG OILERS!!!

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
I heard the panthers didn’t fly in families for this game 6 which is bonkers if true. Shows them possibly blowing this is really in their heads.
They were afraid Fatchuks would overload the plane.

elmeroil

Feb 3, 2013
Works done enjoying a well earned doobie waiting for a big win LFG.

@Oilhawks my friend I can’t thank you enough for the Brave browser tip
I took this advice too earlier in the season and soooooo much better! I couldn't even write replies often, it was laggy and just garbage. With Brave it's been perfect!

Pass the Saitl Sauce

Apr 30, 2015
9D12A5CA-5614-4812-89CD-135C43DED9E0.jpeg

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Welp. Now we know if we lose, it's because Gene disrupted the lucky routine of that mom and kid to watch the game at their friends house. Gene forced them to attend the game with Rogers promotion tickets.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Welp. Now we know if we lose, it's because Gene disrupted the lucky routine of that mom and kid to watch the game at their friends house. Gene forced them to attend the game with Rogers promotion tickets.
Do NOT blame Gene.

Blasphemous.

• Haha
Reactions: oobga

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Had to go downtown for this one. Let’s f***in go Oilers! Win or i riot!!!!

(Jk, only total f***in morons and bandwagon fans riot over a hockey game)

Attachments

• IMG_8376.jpeg
    IMG_8376.jpeg
    409.4 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Oilhawks and PuckG
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad