SCF: Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers (Series Tied 3-3) Hold onto your butts, Game 7, Monday 8/24 @ 8pm ET !

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
**Stanley Cup Final**
Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers

IMG_6403.pngIMG_6404.png

IMG_6446.jpeg

Last edited:

Bertuzzzi44

Jun 26, 2018
How does a franchise recover from the biggest choke job in NHL history? Even if Florida manages to somehow win, it’s going to be bittersweet going from a sweep to squeaking out a win against a better team.

• Haha
Reactions: Sentinel

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
How much credit does he get for taking Nurse and Ceci away from each other every single series? Same with last night: he makes a move that was clearly the wrong one in starting Perry with Draisitl and then gets credit for reuniting the line that was working :laugh:
The move to credit is putting Broberg with Nurse. Credit for the challenge. Credit for taking Skinner out in Canucks series and I'll say sure, give credit for reuniting line that was working

I'm not ready to anoint him as the next Fred Shero but let's give the fella some well earned respect

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
Another poster said it best--Fla can no longer let Edm outplay them and win.

Sounds trite and cliche but anything can truly happen now.
True. I guess this is why home ice is so important though. For moments like this.

Have to wonder what the Cats are thinking going I to this game. If they win, it won't be so much a sense of celebration as it will be that of relief.

• Love
Reactions: Sentinel and Mike C

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
I wonder if he gets picked for Team Canada now? probably will
Few Oilers may be in the convo

McD is obvious (hopefully with Makar and MacK)
At this point, Bouch is probably highly likely
Then you got Hyman who is also probably likely
No solidified goalie yet - curious if Stu gets himself into that top 3?

Before the season, I would've only said McDavid.

You?

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Anything can happen in a game 7. Florida or Edmonton. History is on the Panthers side. Momentum on the Oilers. If all the best players show up, then does it come down to a support player that makes their name as a game 7 hero?

FunkySeeFunkyDo

Aug 3, 2014
Would be kind of nice to get a definitive picture or video of the offsides call. I think, probably it was the right call, but haven’t found proof online yet.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
The Panthers are shook, never seen such a momentum change ever, they're completely stun locked.

Can they snap out of it and play their game or will they crumble under the pressure?

• Love
Reactions: Mike C

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
It's really impressive how oilers seems to stifle Florida offense in the last three games. Our boy Kulak is playing well ! Oilers deserves the series win, we'll see how Monday goes but bring it back in Canada guys !

Wouldn't mind a first cup win for the Panthers either, though.
GREAT play by Kulak to save a goal vs Lomberg yesterday

Reactions: jj cale

Ol' Jase

Steaming bowls of rich, creamy justice.
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2005
How is there note more chatter about the offside review in this thread? Are we seriously all OK with this??
It is ruining the league. I honestly don't even care about game 7 after that call.

It makes no sense whatsoever. I've never bought into to conspiracy or corruption, but there is something fishy about that one.
Agreed, there’s something really fishy about correct calls being made in SCF games.

It’s highly corrupt that once the video was reviewed, it was clear that the offside was legitimate.

I hope there’s an investigation.

Reactions: PuckG

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
How is there note more chatter about the offside review in this thread? Are we seriously all OK with this??
It is ruining the league. I honestly don't even care about game 7 after that call.

It makes no sense whatsoever. I've never bought into to conspiracy or corruption, but there is something fishy about that one.
You’re right, it would be less fishy if they let Florida score offside goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad